• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

There have been worse posters no doubt, but Brasky may be the dumbest motherfucker ever. The fact that he teaches is terrifying.

Yeah the dude teaching middle school kids that is shit faced and posting aggressive nonsense on a message board towards the MOST OBVIOUS MEME PHOTOSHOP IN THE WORLD is totally fine.

Kids are in good hands.

Maybe the font was too subtle? Should have used papyrus or comic sans

Thing is the font was SUPER not subtle but that doesn't even matter because context clues even if you're drunk should let you know wtf was going on if you have more than two neurons firing.

lol I know it wasn't subtle

seriously but not literally

or literally but not seriously

when words mean nothing

we're all left to fend for ourselves

in the wilderness

where words mean nothing

and yet they still mean everything

nothing and everything at the same time...

...but seriously that shit was in fucking cursive bro

Last edited:
it's bad when your absolutely awful analyses of what's happened with the health care vote is like miles away from the worst thing with your angry drunken post

lol, brasky was on fire last night.

Can't believe Harry Giles agreed to take this picture to celebrate his career point total.

f738491db32a7ceb2ef80c7514d2ca20.jpg

Wow, Brasky got memecucked by donk twitter and the worst photoshop ever

Face FUCKING Palm

You are all millionaires with stealth insurance and no fucking idea how congressional legislation works

Way to take a stance! Your message and solidarity is so important!

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Am I the only one who expects Jokic to drop dead at 28? I have never seen an elite NBA player look so goddamn tired on the court - unless you are talking Jordan as a Wizard. Duncan looked fresher last year playing 30 minutes and on one knee that Jokic looks early in the 1st quarter.

If I was his GM, I would be running heart tests on him this summer. Why are you so tired, kid?

Back