• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 Triad Pro-Am Summer League Thread - CMM/Tree/Chase/Green Win Title

Just looking at Cav, I don't see what skills he brings to the table. I haven't seen him play at all, that's just based on my opinion of what he looks like.

Maybe he's deceptively athletic.

Wait a minute? Numbers, who gets his panties in a wad all of the time over others making negative comments about Wake or the players, is making negative comments about a player based on how he looks in street clothes.

Oh, the irony.

Wait a minute? Numbers, who gets his panties in a wad all of the time over others making negative comments about Wake or the players, is making negative comments about a player based on how he looks in street clothes.

Oh, the irony.

I don't think he ever complained about making negative comments. Pretty sure that's just me. Just because we are twins doesn't mean we post the same thing or agree on every topic. We actually disagree on most things concerning Wake Forest athletics...but go ahead and assume that we say the same thing all the time.

I don't think he ever complained about making negative comments. Pretty sure that's just me. Just because we are twins doesn't mean we post the same thing or agree on every topic. We actually disagree on most things concerning Wake Forest athletics...but go ahead and assume that we say the same thing all the time.

Uh, no. I know the difference between you too.

Uh, no. I know the difference between you too.

Perhaps I am just mistaken then. Can you show me a post where he has griped about the negative comments recently? I admittedly don't read every single one of his posts so I could have missed one.

Perhaps I am just mistaken then. Can you show me a post where he has griped about the negative comments recently? I admittedly don't read every single one of his posts so I could have missed one.

recently? It's the middle of the summer. Even deacfreke hasn't lost his shit and accused everybody here of being spoiled rotten fans in months.

recently? It's the middle of the summer. Even deacfreke hasn't lost his shit and accused everybody here of being spoiled rotten fans in months.

Right, it's the middle of the summer, so why are people still calling our head coach "Buzzdick" in every single post?

Don't know. You would have to ask them.

Fair enough. Back to the originally scheduled topic at hand on the thread.

Big third game tonight in terms of Wake guys. Codi vs. CJ, Rountree vs. Moto, Green vs. Thomas.

Travis/Jones/Dre also play the HF's at 6:30.

Oh, the irony.

I don't ever remember getting mad at people making negative comments about the players. That doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but if it has occurred I'd be willing to bet it went beyond saying "Chas sucks" and was something like "I'm going to kill his entire family and piss on coach's face."

Is there an entrance fee to get in I am thinking about coming out tonight

Nope. To note, there are no Wake players playing at the 7:30 timeslot. Travis, Dre and Madison are playing at 6:30 and then all the other Deacs are at 8:30.

Back