• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Vin Mazzaro with the outing to forget. .1 innings pitch, 6 hits, 1 walk, 9 earned runs. Ouch.

Splurged for MLB TV this year. It was cheap for me being a college student and I am paying 75 bucks for the year. Anyways, I live in WS and have Cincy, Atl, Baltimore, and Nats blacked-out. That's bull shit. That is a quarter of the NL I don't receive

Splurged for MLB TV this year. It was cheap for me being a college student and I am paying 75 bucks for the year. Anyways, I live in WS and have Cincy, Atl, Baltimore, and Nats blacked-out. That's bull shit. That is a quarter of the NL I don't receive

yep - having 2 division teams blacked out sucks - at least the ATL games I can get on Fox Sports.

I still don't get how Cinci is our TV market. It's almost 500 miles away.

I knew about the other teams, but didn't realize the Reds market stretched that far. Anyways, if you have a cable subscription you might be able to stream the Braves and Reds games anyways based on the offseason deal between MLB and Fox, although I don't know how far along the development is.

The strikeout to Ortiz was hella bad. The 3-1 pitch was actually a strike but the way McCann caught it made it look terrible and that pitch is never called a strike. The 3-2 pitch was then really bad and well below the zone.

I think the Reds had a superstation back in the day that was the only radio broadcast that reached the triad. Still old and dumb and dumb reason, though.

I knew about the other teams, but didn't realize the Reds market stretched that far. Anyways, if you have a cable subscription you might be able to stream the Braves and Reds games anyways based on the offseason deal between MLB and Fox, although I don't know how far along the development is.
The Reds games are always on Fox Sports South or South East unless the hornets or South Carolina baseball is playing. Winston is so close to the edge of the blackout region that the regional channel guides are always wrong. Even if it says Rodeo or UFC or whatever on the guide, the Reds game is actually on.

So David Price throws 90-91 and sucks now. Cool.

Gotta be some kind of record.

Phils take 2 out of 3 from the red hot Marlins to go to 3-4 on the road trip, heading to Atlanta for the last 3. We'll see.

Last edited:
Back