• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Trevor Story hit a 2 run HR in the 1st inning today for the Rockies. That's his 4th HR in his first 3 MLB games. Think that might be a record.

Just based upon the output in the first series of the year, he has to be skyrocketing up fantasy draft boards for those leagues with late drafts. With 4 in hand and with not yet having played in Colorado, how many HRs does he finish the year with? More or less than 15? Last year, only 4 shortstops hit more than 15 HRs (Correa, Perralta, Tulo and Crawford).

We had a draft on Sunday, put Darvish on the DL when everything was uploaded, and went to get him off waivers....didn't work :tear:

Orioles fans, whats the best spot to sit at OPACY?

Also, what's the easiest way to get there from DC? Does the metro run all the way there?

Trevor Story hit a 2 run HR in the 1st inning today for the Rockies. That's his 4th HR in his first 3 MLB games. Think that might be a record.

Just based upon the output in the first series of the year, he has to be skyrocketing up fantasy draft boards for those leagues with late drafts. With 4 in hand and with not yet having played in Colorado, how many HRs does he finish the year with? More or less than 15? Last year, only 4 shortstops hit more than 15 HRs (Correa, Perralta, Tulo and Crawford).

so pissed i didnt realize he was starting the year as their ss. still think it's a mirage but in a dynasty league where i passed on him in the minor league section it's infuriating.

not an o's fan but sit lower level 3rd base side. youll have the warehouse in the background and great views. take the train if coming from dc but beware the last train back. metro with bus i believe is possible but would be awful.

not an o's fan but sit lower level 3rd base side. youll have the warehouse in the background and great views. take the train if coming from dc but beware the last train back. metro with bus i believe is possible but would be awful.

Awesome, thanks. Cheapest seats are actually lower 3rd so probably what we'll do.

Orioles fans, whats the best spot to sit at OPACY?

Also, what's the easiest way to get there from DC? Does the metro run all the way there?

Another good place to sit is upper level right behind home plate. You get great views from there for a reasonable price. There aren't any bad seats really.

Korean tacos are pretty good for baseball fare. I'm sure JDawg has some opinions too.

Cardinals three under for the first time since 2011. I approve.

But that was the last time they won the title, so maybe not.

Also Doyers on a 23-0 run to start the season on the Pads #firepreller

Last edited:
Braves made it interesting at the end.

While I appreciate ball parks adding local flavors with their food choices, it was surprising how big of a gap between places to find a hot dog.

Another good place to sit is upper level right behind home plate. You get great views from there for a reasonable price. There aren't any bad seats really.

best value for sure

Im heading to yanks/stros today - missed the power show yesterday, but Fiers/Eovaldi should make for a high scoring game.

Buchholz threw 44 fastballs (0 swing/miss) last night and 9 plate appearances ended with them... 4-6 1B, 2 2B, HR, 3 BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen_Shot_2016-04-04_at_6.18.42_PM.0.0.png

I want one.

Bryce Harper wears 'MAKE BASEBALL FUN AGAIN' hat

As much as I want to hate Bryce Harper, I agree with him 100% on all of the unwritten rules bullshit.

I used statcast for some of my fantasy picks (Cano!) and so far so good

the sad thing is he's probs a YUGE trump fan. sad!

I punted SS in my pay league this year, and picked up Trea Turner with my last pick. (I did something similar with Correa last year, which worked out pretty well for me)

Last weekend, I dropped Turner for Story.

Back