• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Ken Giles gave up 3 HR in 113 appearances the past two years in Philly. He has given up 2 in his 2 appearances so far with the Stros.

Ken Giles gave up 3 HR in 113 appearances the past two years in Philly. He has given up 2 in his 2 appearances so far with the Stros.

What a bum.

It was weird that he barely threw his slider yesterday.

Story hit his 6th HR in his first 4 games tonight. Ridiculous.

Tulo is playing 3rd today and Darwin Barney is starting at short for the jays.

Ended up at Citi Field to see the Phils/Mets on Sunday - lots of angry Mets fans, they are getting irrationally angry for only being 5 games in.

Food at Citi Field is better than Yankee Stadium.

Ended up at Citi Field to see the Phils/Mets on Sunday - lots of angry Mets fans, they are getting irrationally angry for only being 5 games in.

Food at Citi Field is better than Yankee Stadium.

Not really angry, but frustrated that once again the Mets have no offense.

I am getting tired of watching Cespedes frequently boot routine plays in the outfield and being slow to recover on missed balls. He's quickly becoming my least favorite player that's ever been on a team that I root for.

The orioles hit so many fucking dingers. The red sox offense scores runs and the starters give em right back.

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Trevor Story is good at baseball)

Bryce with a 2 RBI double.

ETA: I was dumb.

Last edited:
The orioles hit so many fucking dingers. The red sox offense scores runs and the starters give em right back.

Yes. Yes, they do. Going to be a fun year. Even when the Os lose it should be 5-6 or something. Orioles starting rotation is still an issue.

Yes. Yes, they do. Going to be a fun year. Even when the Os lose it should be 5-6 or something. Orioles starting rotation is still an issue.
Trumbo is looking like a good pickup for you guys. Middle of that order ain't playing games.

Trumbo is looking like a good pickup for you guys. Middle of that order ain't playing games.

Best thing about the team is the depth of the lineup. Alvarez is in a slump and Jones is out, and we've scored 9 runs in back to back games. BTW I talked to a couple people, and they all love Schoop. Ball jumps off his bat.

Best thing about the team is the depth of the lineup. Alvarez is in a slump and Jones is out, and we've scored 9 runs in back to back games. BTW I talked to a couple people, and they all love Schoop. Ball jumps off his bat.

needs to cut down on those K's. swings at everything

Back