• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Rangers win another 1 run game.

Lucroy has been amazing. Hope we can sign him long term.

Also this AJ Preller thing is nuts. How does that guy still have his job?

Yeah pretty insane. Seems like the the punishment was a lot lighter than what the Red Sox got for that international signing issue.

Hanley and Gary Sanchez are both just insane right now.

Hanley and Gary Sanchez are both just insane right now.

Apparently that was Boston's first four-game sweep of the Yankees since 1990? That's a surprise.

Not counting the 2004 LCS, obviously.

Looks like the yankees are dead now. More big series this week though, Seattle and Toronto, and O's-Sox.

Porcello just finished a complete game victory in Baltimore in which he threw a total of 89 pitches.

The Marlins are finding a way to hang in there, only 4 out and have taken 2 in a row against the Nats. I like for us to take the 3rd game today with TK on the mound, he has a way of pitching up to his competition. Dude has won his last 2 when matched with Kershaw, and I believe he also beat the nats earlier this season when he pitched against Scherzer.

I'm almost guaranteeing the Giants continue to backslide and somehow make the second wild card and end up winning the World Series. Like, even money bet right now.

I'm almost guaranteeing the Giants continue to backslide and somehow make the second wild card and end up winning the World Series. Like, even money bet right now.

their pen is a total disaster, right?

with every game crucial down the stretch for my Tigs, they are turning to no other than Buck Farmer today

i hate this team

No clue why I noticed this, but no team in the NL has won more than 6 of their last 10 games and no team has lost more than 6 of their last 10 games.

Scored free Phils tix tonight from a coworker, and wasn't particularly excited but Chris Sale!! so that's cool.

I detest the Dodgers but listening to Vin is a true joy in life.

Listening to Vin leads me to think about Robert Browning's couplet:

God's in his heaven
All's right with the world

I detest the Dodgers but listening to Vin is a true joy in life.

Listening to Vin leads me to think about Robert Browning's couplet:

God's in his heaven
All's right with the world

lol awesome

the narrator is a naive young girl, and the passage is ironic because she's about to be in trouble but cool cool cool

Back