• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Enjoying listening to Vin Scully's last home game for the Dodgers (MLB Network). Even better, is that we get extra innings.

Enjoyed that. Also enjoyed David Ross yesterday. Got a standing ovation at first and second at bat that went on for a while. Then he jacked a homer to left-center at second at bat. Got chills.

I think you're taking deac29 a bit too seriously.

Yep. Townie asked for the argument against Fulmer. That's the argument, re Sanchez - same relative value despite only being up since August. I don't think I'd vote for Sanchez, but I don't think it is ridiculous to think he should win.

Watched the Dee Gordon HR live (and the whole pregame festivities). Gut-wrenching to watch a dude hit a homerun and then literally weep as he's rounding the bases.

Marlins extend Prado 3/40, weakening an already terrible FA class even more. Not to mention Wilson Ramos was just revealed to have a torn ACL.

I'd just assume the Mets not make the playoffs without Harvey, deGrom, and Matz.

I think Syndergaard is scheduled to pitch on Sunday, so they wouldn't even have him for the WC game.

I would be shocked if they don't rework the rotation to have Syndergaard available for the WC game, especially after his performance last night. Lugo is going tonight, then they can pitch Gsellman, Ynoa, and Colon to close out the season. Thor is the only pitcher we have healthy who I'd feel comfortable going against MadBum in a one game playoff assuming the standings hold.

You lost and Toronto won per MLB.com

Farrell for some reason brought Price out to pitch the 7th after he looked like crap in the 5th and 6th. Yanks went single, homer, single, line out. Then he pulled him. With a full pen coming off an off day.

Freddie Freeman has a 30 game hitting streak, although nobody seems to know about it.

Back