• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Are all of these AL teams going to straight-up back into the playoffs?

Champagne celebrations for winning the division is lame to begin with, but that last night was super, SUPER lame. Woof.

Used to think that, but it's a long long season. Every team's regular season goal is to win the division. After the 150+ game grind, believe it's an achievement worth celebrating. Also, what's the harm? The media insists on intruding into the celebration based upon on the belief that fans want to see it; if it's lame, it shouldn't be covered, but don't understand why celebrating 6+ months worth of work is a bad thing.

Champagne celebrations for winning the division is lame to begin with, but that last night was super, SUPER lame. Woof.

Reminds me of rushing the court when you were favored and/or ranked.

Bros, I tried to keep the titles changing as the season went on. Now that its almost over, how do you think I did? I feel like I would have done a good job if you didn't notice something was out of date. Thoughts, questions, GRADES?

Really looking forward to the playoffs (with the O's hopefully in it).

Obligatory

Remember when Buck said he was unplayable and tried to send him to the minors, then refused to use him and played Joey Rickard instead. GENIUS move!

Remember when Buck said he was unplayable and tried to send him to the minors, then refused to use him and played Joey Rickard instead. GENIUS move!

Most Os fan are very perplexed at Kim's usage all season. He is patient with good OBP (something the team desparately needs) and he rides the pine all the time. I guess he doesn't strike out enough for Buck.

You also had us not winning the division, right? #justsayin

Yeah hopefully the Tigers-Indians have to make up this rainout Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also fuck the Cardinals. They are gonna somehow get into the playoffs and win the whole thing

Back