• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

edit: nvm thought you were talking about this season

Was waiting for defensive Marylander response. Like clockwork.

Didn't score more than 3 runs in any of the 5 games against the Yanks. Meekly went down against the Royals. Last night.

There have inevitably been a couple good offensive days, but for a team built around its offense, the O's bats have inarguably let them down in October. You said so yourself just one post before

Different than "consistently terrible" brosef. Phrasing.

I shouldn't have thrown that line in. But "Aside from a couple good days against Detroit the O's O has been consistently terrible in the poffs"

I'm sure Jays fans will have a measured, reasonable reaction when Odor steps into the box.

Feel like the Giants have the best shot at taking down the Cubs, so happy with this result.

I'm on mobile, someone post a Haters Gonna Hate gif.

tumblr_munyj8d2901rvn2ylo1_400.gif

Somehow I feel like it is being under-discussed today that Madison Bumgarner threw a complete game shut out last night. That dude just doesn't give up runs in the postseason. It is crazy.

Somehow I feel like it is being under-discussed today that Madison Bumgarner threw a complete game shut out last night. That dude just doesn't give up runs in the postseason. It is crazy.

Thor also carried a no-no into the 6th inning and struck out 10 through 7 innings for the Mets.

Familia coughed it up.

Sox named their roster. Kinda wish Robby Scott had made it

CuF61YbUAAA3Jyf.jpg

Also, I'm interested to see how Trevor Bauer is on short rest because he was such a weird guy in college about his preparation and throwing all the time.

Feel like the Giants have the best shot at taking down the Cubs, so happy with this result.

My Phils laid down so the Mepps Spinners didn't have to burn Thor on Sunday. Shrewd move by Pete to make them overconfident and set them up for MadBum and my Giants to take them out. Next in line are the bubs. I'd bank on Bochy if his bullpen didn't suck. However, the even year magic is strong, and there is a force in the universe that shudders at the thought of bubs fans getting cocky.

Lovable losers forever!

Back