• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2016 MLB Season Thread (Nats Blow It Again)

Guarantee if Ortiz comes up in a big spot Andrew Miller will be available. There's an off day tomorrow and it's the playoffs.

The difference between the playoffs and regular season is larger in baseball than any other major sport.

So the Blue Jays are set up to sweep the Rangers? Just pulled an Indians and hit 3 HR off Yu in the 5th. Baseball is weird.

So the Blue Jays are set up to sweep the Rangers? Just pulled an Indians and hit 3 HR off Yu in the 5th. Baseball is weird.

First time in his career he has given up 4 homers. And first time Jays have ever done it in postseason

If I had any faith at all in Lewis or perez I'd say it's still a series, especially since Rangers went up 2-0 last year. But I don't think there is any way the Rangers sweep in toronto. They need this one

Darvish allowed seven home runs on 823 fastballs thrown during the regular season (0.9 percent). The Blue Jays hit four home runs off Davish’s 48 fastballs Friday, which is nearly 10 times his regular-season rate.

The contrast in performances by Price and Lester last night was a nice kick in the balls.

that bat flip is going to earn javy one in the back from madbum next season. he will not let that disrespect stand. i'm sure the dwarven, long-suffering, millennial cub fans loved it, though.

expecting the shark to deal back in wrigley and an unexpected hero to emerge for MY EVEN YEARS.

The contrast in performances by Price and Lester last night was a nice kick in the balls.

ct-theo-epstein-haunted-20150915

Let's say by some miracle the Rangers win tonight. They still have to decide between a struggling Perez or Hamels on short rest tomorrow

Back