• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

pretty amazing in retrospect that in OKC Harden was thought of as a very good defensive player. they put him on LeBron in the finals!

Looks like Sixers/Chicago/Sacramento. Team up with the BIG TICKET.

Robin Lopez is the only guy on the Bulls roster signed after next year, and he's a guy I'm sure the banana boat crew wouldn't mind having around/Easy to trade.

Sup

It's obvious that it's the flip side of the coin. Well, it would be if RJKARL hadn't posted it.

I don't give you sh!t. I just the occasional little nudge when a post does not make sense. Always in good fun.

It unimaginable you couldn't see my point was about when HSN was on D and his was when they were on O.

Doc is an idiot

The Jamal and Rivers contracts are ridiculous

Here is a thought for everyone - Chris is about to be coached by Jeffrey B. :)

It unimaginable you couldn't see my point was about when HSN was on D and his was when they were on O.

last word on the topic because i am not attacking you. of course i understood your point. you copied a post as if you were responding to it but your point was completely different. original was about the other teams defense (aka houston's offense) and your post was about houston's defense. the clear implication was that you did not read the original post correctly.

at least chris gets to be coached by [Redacted]... (that is a dig - not personal - for you not really reading the thread and just posting stream of conscious thoughts with little regard to where the discussion currently is).

So what are the Clippers going to do now? Seems like they're likely to return to just being the Clippers.

Beverly and Williams are good players. Dekker could be a solid backup. But who are they going to get without the draw of playing with Paul?

last word on the topic because i am not attacking you. of course i understood your point. you copied a post as if you were responding to it but your point was completely different. original was about the other teams defense (aka houston's offense) and your post was about houston's defense. the clear implication was that you did not read the original post correctly.

at least chris gets to be coached by [Redacted]... (that is a dig - not personal - for you not really reading the thread and just posting stream of conscious thoughts with little regard to where the discussion currently is).

nevermind...

Knicks interested in Teague now that they're abandoning the Triangle.

Non NBA donk here. So CP just picks up the 1 year option and gets traded right? So Rockets trade for a 1 year rental and hope they can get George or whoever and get him to stay next year? Otherwise CP is free to go to banana boating after that right?

Non NBA donk here. So CP just picks up the 1 year option and gets traded right? So Rockets trade for a 1 year rental and hope they can get George or whoever and get him to stay next year? Otherwise CP is free to go to banana boating after that right?

Yep and he can sign a 5 year deal. In essence, he can get 6 years out of Houston or simply leave.

Last edited:
Back