• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Paul George to the Thunder for Oladipo and Sabonis. The fuck are the Pacers doing?

Also, Blake resigned with LAC. Didn't get a no-trade clause tho.

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: PG13 to OKC

That was a joke.

What isn't, is the strange confusion on these boards why millionaires want to play in the western conference. It's warm here. And awesome. The east coast blows. Either cold half the year or humid as fuck the other half. You only live there if you're poor and/or stupid and don't have free agency in your line of work

Wow. Did not expect that. Next season will be interesting for okc. Russ got the triple double and map. He does not have the pressure to go for individual accolades but will he? What kind of player will he evolve into? Or not.

Paul George to the Thunder for Oladipo and Sabonis. The fuck are the Pacers doing?

Also, Blake resigned with LAC. Didn't get a no-trade clause tho.

Least surprising thing ever. Blake's agent wasn't gonna gamble that commission on Blakes health.

Iggy will be an awesome rotation player for the Spurs and he's evidently a great locker room guy. I'm not sure what your issue is, but he's about 200000000x better than Danny Green on his best night and y'all need talent.

it's not that he's a bad player. its just that he is on the wrong side of his prime. he's not that much better than green. they have similar numbers.
iggy is far better near the basket and a better passer over all. iggy has been able to guard bigger players. green is still a great defender from 1 - 3. better than iggy but he would have more difficulty against a bigger/stronger guy like lebron.

green
26 min
39%
37.9%
84%
3 rebs
1.8 asst
1 to
1 stl
.8 blk

iguodala
26 min
53%
36%
70%

mostly i would just prefer to get younger and more talent but they are in a tough place. try and overhaul too much and you risk kawhi's prime. but taking on older players that may not have much left in the tank has risks going up against golden state with 4 all stars all in their prime.

I think that Iggy would be a great addition. He would give them three plus defenders.

Bill Simmons whining about not getting Paul George for the Danny Ainge poo poo platter is hilarious

i mean there's no way in hell that PG is re-upping with OKC but bravo Presti, I love it. you gave up Dipo and Sabonis.... bfd. the rest of the west needs to snatch iggy and livingston and keep competing.

Spurs snatching up iggy with a godfather offer then trading him in a year or two is next level brilliant

Back