• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

I mean Adam silver is gonna be all for blowing this nonsense up, no way they come back as is

Come on Jazz, keep Hayward!!!

This is almost impossible to say, but it looks like the big winners of the off season will be the T'wolves. Getting JT and Butler is a helluva couple of weeks.

I am disappointed for JC that Millsap is staying in Atlanta.

Okc can throw out a pretty crazy defensive line up that also has 2 elite scorers. Seems good.

I think that Iggy would be a great addition. He would give them three plus defenders.

Agreed. Until the wheels fall off. No idea when that will be though. Certainly open to it. Just don't want to bring in a bunch of old vets at the expense of the young guys. Happy medium and all.

Dipo has a 4 year/$84mm contract too???? lol the pacers dun goofed. wtf

Wait, was this signed last year?

it was an extension last year during the craziest nba spending spree in history. omfg this deal is so bad for the pacers and like 8 teams were bidding on PG... HOW????

Come on Jazz, keep Hayward!!!

This is almost impossible to say, but it looks like the big winners of the off season will be the T'wolves. Getting JT and Butler is a helluva couple of weeks.

I am disappointed for JC that Millsap is staying in Atlanta.

Millsap is staying in Atlanta? Haven't seen that #scoop

Oladipo went to Indiana too, didn't he?

Cause Indiana likes Indiana boys?

There was talk about Eric Gordon going back to Indiana but no talk about Oladipo.

By the way, Teague is from Indianapolis.

Four players from the last three Eastern Conference All-Star teams are now in the West (Pau, Teague, Butler, PG).

There was talk about Eric Gordon going back to Indiana but no talk about Oladipo.

By the way, Teague is from Indianapolis.

Four players from the last three Eastern Conference All-Star teams are now in the West (Pau, Teague, Butler, PG).

Y'all are donks for being college educated and choosing to live in east coast conditions

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: PG13 to OKC

Y'all are donks for being college educated and choosing to live in east coast conditions

The four guys referenced will be living in Minnesota, Texas, and Oklahoma. Not exactly Malibu.

also, before FA even starts, i've decided that danny ainge has dun goofed this offseason

don't @ me

Back