• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only pause I can see from the A&M side is that Elko was there with Jimbo. Not sure how much that really matters though.
I don't think that would factor too much, Elko was very good while he was at A&M and has done an incredible job at Duke in 2 years. Some may look at Duke's 6-4 record with some pause, but the Riley Leonard injury and the injury to his backup have been tough to overcome. Going to Crapel Hill and almost (maybe should've) winning with a 3rd string QB was impressive. We should take some credit for that though as we broke in the 3rd stringer the game before and he didn't look near as good against us, but they still won. Hopefully Clawson hasn't talked up the quality of life benefits of being at place like Wake and Duke where football isn't the pressure cooker like it is at places like A&M.

So either Michigan's linebackers are terrible or they're finding scapegoats to heap the blame on because the program is GUILTY !

I don't think that would factor too much, Elko was very good while he was at A&M and has done an incredible job at Duke in 2 years. Some may look at Duke's 6-4 record with some pause, but the Riley Leonard injury and the injury to his backup have been tough to overcome. Going to Crapel Hill and almost (maybe should've) winning with a 3rd string QB was impressive. We should take some credit for that though as we broke in the 3rd stringer the game before and he didn't look near as good against us, but they still won. Hopefully Clawson hasn't talked up the quality of life benefits of being at place like Wake and Duke where football isn't the pressure cooker like it is at places like A&M.
A&M will give him generational wealth to fail, imagine if he succeeds. Not getting that at Duke.

Maryland +19

giphy.gif

This does place the agreement into better context.

Still...
Multiple sources say that Partridge is not alleged at this time of knowing about the advanced scouting by Stalions, but acted after the fact to cover up evidence. Sources tell Yahoo Sports that a booster - named in the NCAA report as "Uncle T" - helped fund the scheme, giving Stalions thousands of dollars for expenses.

Harbaurgh will be stealing Rice's signals tomorrow:

Is Harbaugh not allowed to watch Michigan play or something? I'd imagine he'd be doing that instead of standing on the sidelines watching a crappy Charlotte team.

Didn't another Michigan assistant get fired for computer crimes earlier this year?
Yes. They fired their QB coach back in February. The FBI is now in Ann Arbor to investigate.

Last edited:
42-7 Wash State over Colorado 57 seconds left in first half. I guess the magic is officially gone In Boulder?

42-7 Wash State over Colorado 57 seconds left in first half. I guess the magic is officially gone In Boulder?
How dare you sir! Don’t you know that Coach Prime is doing great things out there??? Shame on you. Remember, “they coming”………. straight for a 4-win season.

Again I ask: Where is the Coach Prime brigade?

How dare you sir! Don’t you know that Coach Prime is doing great things out there??? Shame on you. Remember, “they coming”………. straight for a 4-win season.

Again I ask: Where is the Coach Prime brigade?
I don’t know how prime will do long term, but they sure looked like a poorly prepared football team tonight. Wash State was on a 6 game losing streak I think.

Back