• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

I'll go on the wing. Literally anywhere but defense, I can't fucking tackle in this version.

Sorry guize, didn't make it home at the time I wanted last night. I'm good for most nights this week though. Will definitely be on tonight

Am I confirmed to play on the wing? I would prefer to be on the right.

I will build my player when I get home from work so I can play tonight. What do you all suggest? Inverted winger?!?!

Am I confirmed to play on the wing? I would prefer to be on the right.

I will build my player when I get home from work so I can play tonight. What do you all suggest? Inverted winger?!?!

Did some googling and I'm going to go with this guy's suggestion (slightly tweaked because speed is all important):

I made my guy shorter to pick up speed

I'm not very good either so if we have a stud striker, I don't mind moving to another position. I know zippo about real strategy and positioning, but randomly poking in goals is my best fifa ability

Hell, why not:

yNvd8vJ.jpg

Anyone know how to unlock the virtual pro traits? Examples being skilled dribbling, swerve pass, flair, finesse shot, ect.

Numbers matter in this game, I think. We played a lot of 2 on 4 and 2 on 5 last night and got blasted. Its just too easy to take the ball off the CPU. The second Transistor joined up, we were competitive. Welcome to the club!

We also need to have a human CF or ST playing at all times.

I'll send out additional invites tonight.

I will add that Pro Clubs are stupid levels of fun and I can't wait to play a game with 5 or 6 of you guys.

I'm all in tonight. I'll probably go straight home after work and start working on my character. COME ON YOU HAIRY OGB's!!!!!!

Can we get a list of what positions people are building their guys for? I might do a winger/CF hybrid so I can help fill in up top when needed.

So far we have:

Buckets - ST/CF
Husky - CAM/RW (husky has gravitated to RW every time we've played together. Not sure if that is by preference or convenience)
Bork - CDM
Wake the Universe - CM

Other people have suggested a position on this thread but have yet to play a game.

From my experience with Pro Clubs (took it very serious with friends in '13, barely played in '14) these are my thoughts:

-Our best player should be playing the "ANY" position
-Whoever is playing the "ANY" position should have their pro set as a central defender
-The "ANY" player should control the whole back line, unless we have more than 7 players and people are controlling a defender
- 4-4-2 diamond was a great pro clubs formation in the past
-Forwards and wingers should be built for speed, as most clubs will be using AI defenders who are slow

Note on the best player playing any comment. Thats only really important if we have 2-4 players playing. After that, its just important for one player to control the entire defense. If we have 6-7 online, our best player should be in the attacking third and just have someone else control defenders and GK.

Back