• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

That challenge that hurt Wes got Rashford a red card

Just a yellow today tho. Which is the correct decision.

So should we be happy we beat T&T 3-0 or concerned it took 81:00 to log our 1st goal against a lesser team playing a man down?

So should we be happy we beat T&T 3-0 or concerned it took 81:00 to log our 1st goal against a lesser team playing a man down?
bit of both? I thought the system we were in was fine, but a couple of players had mediocre performances. T&T had very little interest in going forward, and had none after they were down to 10 men. It would be great to be better at breaking teams down who play like this, but we won't see it very often against decent opponents.

He can go fuck himself. Never give him a call up again. His product has been declining and now this shit.
I mean not really. He balled out in the Nations League semis vs Mexico before getting sent off. He has the assist in this match too.

But what the fuck man

I mean not really. He balled out in the Nations League semis vs Mexico before getting sent off. He has the assist in this match too.

But what the fuck man

No, really. If he loses his shit in this situation, what’s he going to do in a more pressure situation.

His product has been getting worse. He had players yelling at him. And yet he’s still a petulant bitch.

Yeah I think he's been playing really well this year but that reaction shows no commitment to the team. Can't rely on someone like that.

Back