• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake vs. UTEP Game Thread

Crawford's line from the game is much better than I thought it would be. Some have complained about his turnovers, but his assist to TO ratio is very good this year. Childress was off today, which will happen to freshman.

Woods is a very good passer. Not seeing many weaknesses in his game so far.

The team needs to play a good game tomorrow if for nothing else to get the fans back engaged with the program. A win would be great but we need a solid performance even if it falls short. That would provide some level of confirmation that the train is indeed back on the tracks.

Johnny Dawkins kickin' Howland's ass all over the floor at the mo

I'd give my right arm to see us go big game hunting tomorrow....but alas, no.
you'd give up your right arm to see a mid-november basketball game between villanova and wake forest in charleston?

dude, have some self respect. you matter.

(also how old are you)

I've always thought Howland was overrated. He's a mediocre coach when he doesn't have California's best talent, and even then his playing style held those players back.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

you'd give up your right arm to see a mid-november basketball game between villanova and wake forest in charleston?

dude, have some self respect. you matter.

(also how old are you)

And here I turned down free tickets

Johnny Dawkins kickin' Howland's ass all over the floor at the mo

Did we end up offering 7' 6" Tacko Fall? He's at UCF and currently has 22 pts and 9 rbds with 9 mins left. Pretty good numbers for the big man.

How is MW starting and playing more minutes than Woods at this point? Woods is basically better in every facet of the game.

I like staggering minutes so that one of Crawford or Woods is always on the floor. Can still happen with Woods as a starter, which I think will happen by conference play.

Is there a reason why this game is not on ESPN3 replay? The Nova game from today is.

In that 74 game wasn't Mark Crow dropping deep corner shots one after the other for Duke. They'd be threes today! Drove away kidding that it was an NBA game with my friends.

I think we stopped recruiting Fall, once we secured a commitment from Doral Moore. Could be wrong on that.

Any reason two of the four games today were on WatchESPN replay and two weren't? Really bummed I didn't get to watch the Wake game when I got home tonight, especially since it seemed like a fun one. Can't see myself being able to watch tomorrow's either so I'm banking on that replay being available.

Any reason two of the four games today were on WatchESPN replay and two weren't? Really bummed I didn't get to watch the Wake game when I got home tonight, especially since it seemed like a fun one. Can't see myself being able to watch tomorrow's either so I'm banking on that replay being available.

Well, one of the games is actually live right now, so all 3 of the non-Wake games are accessible. I assume that the technical difficulties during the Wake game lead them to not post the replay? No matter what, it really sucks that it is not on. I was all set to watch this evening, and was really looking forward to an entertaining game.

The replay was available around 6 tonight and it was complete without the technical problems. I don't see it listed now though.

Well, one of the games is actually live right now, so all 3 of the non-Wake games are accessible. I assume that the technical difficulties during the Wake game lead them to not post the replay? No matter what, it really sucks that it is not on. I was all set to watch this evening, and was really looking forward to an entertaining game.

ah, good point
The replay was available around 6 tonight and it was complete without the technical problems. I don't see it listed now though.
well damn

Back