• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

P.J Hairston punches high school kid at YMCA in Durham

Some of you f'ing geeks might have a good time if you put down your pocket protectors and alcohol calculators. See William Lichter:

charlie-korsmo.jpg

how old are you to be talking about stuff being "cool" and people being "geeks"?

i always assumed you were in your 30s at least

Didn't say that was cool.

A blood alcohol calculator's purpose is to determine if you are legally OK to drive. Of all the posters on this board, you would be the last one I would have suspected to make fun of someone for making sure they didn't have too much to drink before driving.

A blood alcohol calculator's purpose is to determine if you are legally OK to drive. Of all the posters on this board, you would be the last one I would have suspected to make fun of someone for making sure they didn't have too much to drink before driving.

He's saying just don't drive at all. Put it down and get wasted!

Not to go all Moonz on him, but not all of us can walk to bars or take public transport.

Sorry that you resonate with the term "geek".

This is purely just my experience within the public school system of SC but the African American students were generally made fun of for trying in school. They were teased, mocked and ridiculed. There was tremendous peer pressure not to succeed. The saddest part is that it was done by people of their own race.

Economic factors aside, there needs to be a cultural shift away from rewarding athletic achievement or talking trash to promoting academic success. A stronger, more inclusive middle class would certainly get things moving in the right direction.

y'all remember when gable said this

y'all remember when gable said this

Exactly what does one have to do with the other. You can certainly do well in school and not be a geek. I was a jock and took all AP courses. Thanks for searching back 6+ months of my posts to find that though. I stand by that statement still.

My comment had nothing to do with driving drunk and more about the bickering between some board geeks about pint sizes and alcohol percentage. Go out, drink too much, and hop in a cab or let your sober friend drive home. Its fun or dare I say "cool".

you're right there's a very important difference between nerds and geeks

and we know your comment wasn't about drunk driving, but it's funny given, you know, context and shit

Gable's hairy mop must have fried his brain!

I'm surprised he can see to type through those flowing golden locks.

Get a shave, hairball!

Back