• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

P.J Hairston punches high school kid at YMCA in Durham

Bonnell being extra smooth in his attempt to get the #scoop.

Derek Rowles ‏@DerekRowles 4m
#BreakingNews - PJ Hairston has been officially charged by Durham Police with Assault & Battery in connection with YMCA dust-up.

Bonnell being extra smooth in his attempt to get the #scoop.

With 400 camera phones filming every nut scratch and booger pick under the sun, that's either a bold, risky claim or someone who is damn certain of the truth. Given the givens, I'm thinking this won't bode well for everyone's new favorite Tar Heel.

His buddy Fats is the person who bailed Josh Gordon out of jail after the Durham DWI.

I'm going to hold out on forming an opinion until we hear from Awakegirl.

Hornets about to send PJ to Vegas for 10 days for Summer League. It'll be a slight upset if he makes it out of there with no dead hookers.

Hornets about to send PJ to Vegas for 10 days for Summer League. It'll be a slight upset if he makes it out of there with no dead hookers.

0124198.jpg

Confirmation on the fact that Josh Gordon was driving PJ's car at time of Gordon's DWI arrest.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/nfl-s-gordon-driving-pj-hairston-s-car-at-time-of-saturday-arrest/13791003/

Just read this.

"Josh Gordon was driving a 2015 Cadillac Escalade registered to P.J. Hairston at the time of his arrest for DWI, according to WRAL. Well, that connects this story from later Saturday that it was Haydn “Fats” Thomas who bailed Gordon out after his arrest. Fats Thomas is the shady character that was involved in providing a vehicle for P.J. Hairston when he was arrested, ultimately leading to his suspension from the North Carolina basketball team."

you can't make this stuff up

Just read this.

"Josh Gordon was driving a 2015 Cadillac Escalade registered to P.J. Hairston at the time of his arrest for DWI, according to WRAL. Well, that connects this story from later Saturday that it was Haydn “Fats” Thomas who bailed Gordon out after his arrest. Fats Thomas is the shady character that was involved in providing a vehicle for P.J. Hairston when he was arrested, ultimately leading to his suspension from the North Carolina basketball team."

you can't make this stuff up

Wow. Could PJ Hairston be any dumber?

I was really excited about the Hornets coming back to Charlotte. I was going to try really hard to follow the NBA and have the Hornets be my team.

Maybe next year.

Are we suggesting bitchslapping high schools kids on a basketball court is wrong? Hell, he is probably improving that young kid's life.

all kidding aside - really hope that Josh Gordon gets the help that he needs....

Back