• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players Talk [Redacted]

5aCOqRQ.gif

Well looks like I stumbled into the wrong side of the boards. No wonder Will's mom shipped him out of Philly, having to worry about his throat being slit must have been a daily thing. I'm just gonna mosey on outta here before I get shot. Sheesh

OK, I'll see ysoon..... I'll kick the fuck out of you, shove your sign up your ass, bang your whore wife and see if you are still talking shit. Palma looks entirely too much like a vagina, mercy will keep me from opening his throat up on the street.....and marquee??? Lolol, my friends and I saw him one night and just laughed. Talk your shit from afar ladies

beavis-and-butthead-dancing-gif.gif

OK, I'll see ysoon..... I'll kick the fuck out of you, shove your sign up your ass, bang your whore wife and see if you are still talking shit. Palma looks entirely too much like a vagina, mercy will keep me from opening his throat up on the street.....and marquee??? Lolol, my friends and I saw him one night and just laughed. Talk your shit from afar ladies

Could we get a double header with racer and lectro at the first tailgate?

You want to talk shit, brother? You want a fight? By all means, I will give it to you. You threatening to open up Palma's throat on the street? Lady, I will open up your throat in your bed when I'm stuffing it with my giant balls. Suck 'em down good. When you're done, I'll put you in a collar and pull you around by a fucking leash. Make you my little chihuahua. Take you over to see the 4th graders at the local elementary school where they'll adopt you as the class pet. Keep you in a shoebox in the back of the classroom and the children will take turns bringing you home for a week.

Honestly can't tell if we're joking right now or serious. Which is awesome.

Back