• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players Talk [Redacted]

OK, I'll see ysoon..... I'll kick the fuck out of you, shove your sign up your ass, bang your whore wife and see if you are still talking shit. Palma looks entirely too much like a vagina, mercy will keep me from opening his throat up on the street.....and marquee??? Lolol, my friends and I saw him one night and just laughed. Talk your shit from afar ladies

Post of the year?

Hey guys, what's going on in this threa.....

*backs out slowly*

lol_5.jpg
[/IMG]

RJ is still defending Paterno and Sandusky....
So wrong on every level.

OK, I'll see ysoon..... I'll kick the fuck out of you, shove your sign up your ass, bang your whore wife and see if you are still talking shit. Palma looks entirely too much like a vagina, mercy will keep me from opening his throat up on the street.....and marquee??? Lolol, my friends and I saw him one night and just laughed. Talk your shit from afar ladies

This is what happens when Midol isn't taken properly.

I remeber the first time I got drunk too.

I'm with Philly, with the exception of the comment about Palma. Decency doesn't prohibit opening up his throat. As long as you bring towels to clean up the mess, you are fine.

The rest of you are pussies.

What the fuck are you talking about? Never, not once have I ever defended Sandusky. Stfu or next time I see you I'm going to kick the ever living shit out of you little biych

Yeah, so.....just a FYI. Threatening physical violence, even during a drunken night at the male review is not acceptable. Enjoy a week's vacation, courtesy of the OGBoards moderators.

Back