• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Players Talk [Redacted]

Please enjoy this classic, calming musical interlude. Brought to you by the makers of Prozac....

Yeah, so.....just a FYI. Threatening physical violence, even during a drunken night at the male review is not acceptable. Enjoy a week's vacation, courtesy of the OGBoards moderators.

So all the other stuff he said was OK?

OK, I'll see ysoon..... I'll kick the fuck out of you, shove your sign up your ass, bang your whore wife and see if you are still talking shit. Palma looks entirely too much like a vagina, mercy will keep me from opening his throat up on the street.....and marquee??? Lolol, my friends and I saw him one night and just laughed. Talk your shit from afar ladies

abe-simpson-gif.gif

I am going to print this thread out and frame it for whenever I need a good laugh.

I don't mean to bag on these kids but they say a team takes on the personality as its coach, right? Well our coach was soft, an excuse-maker, and socially awkward.

Soooooo....

Need to keep this thread near the top.

Pages 4-7. Must read.

Yeah, so.....just a FYI. Threatening physical violence, even during a drunken night at the male review is not acceptable. Enjoy a week's vacation, courtesy of the OGBoards moderators.

c'mon phillydeac. you need to learn to toe the line like me.

Holy hell can you imagine the wakeup call our team will have if someone like Shaka comes walking through the gym door?

If was a non-ACC caliber basketball player and I got an ACC scholarship...I'd be supportive of the guy who gave it to me also

Back