• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Police pepper spray peaceful protesters at UC Davis

"Some took it straight in their faces."

Snicker.

spraying it down the bro's throat is so fucked up :rulz:

It is pathetic how incompetent these protests have made America's law enforcement out to be. They are so ill trained on how a free nation is supposed to work. Instead all they know how to do is treat any task like they are combating violent criminals.

Pretty disturbing video. According to the link there is an update where 2 officers were placed on administrative leave.

I once pepper sprayed the toilet paper at Deac N Dive. Hope no one used it.

Saw this video on tv this morning while working out. Absolutely disgusting and inexcusable. If you showed me that video and didn't tell me where it was, I probably would have said "oh, that must be footage of what Ghadafi was doing when he was still in power." Those cops should be put in jail for that.

Before I finished at WF, I was working at Petree Stockton, over on the westside of WS. One of the secretaries noticed her pepper spray trigger was clogged and was probably useless so she went outside to check it.

She went to an area behind the main building where a service door opened to a loading area. She managed to start spraying and emptied the whole can. Me and a buddy walked out the service door and the neg pressure of the building pulled the cloud of pepper directly onto us. It was worse than being kicked in the nads.

The funniest part was an old guy who took the mail around came out the same door and inhaled half the cloud. As he walked out, he was saying "What the heck is going on..." and immediately started gagging.

The video is bullshit. Those cops just looked bored. The students were clearly being violent and threatening.:rolleyes:

No wonder they don't have jobs if they don't have sense enough to close their eyes and/or turn their heads away from a cloud of pepper spray. Damn hippies.

pepper-spray-cop-33.jpg

Before I finished at WF, I was working at Petree Stockton, over on the westside of WS. One of the secretaries noticed her pepper spray trigger was clogged and was probably useless so she went outside to check it.

She went to an area behind the main building where a service door opened to a loading area. She managed to start spraying and emptied the whole can. Me and a buddy walked out the service door and the neg pressure of the building pulled the cloud of pepper directly onto us. It was worse than being kicked in the nads.

The funniest part was an old guy who took the mail around came out the same door and inhaled half the cloud. As he walked out, he was saying "What the heck is going on..." and immediately started gagging.

The video is bullshit. Those cops just looked bored. The students were clearly being violent and threatening.:rolleyes:

there was a rapist around winston when i was maybe a junior at wake. one of the sororities started selling pepper spray as a fundraiser, and one of the campus police came and spoke at our chapter meetings. he told us to take the pepper spray out to the woods to make sure it worked. but i believe his exact instructions were "make sure it works, but then run like hell."

i was always too afraid to even test it. a friend of mine tested it for me. even the slightest bit of that stuff in your eyes is supposed to burn like none other.

The pepper spray they used was about to outlive its shelf life. They had to unload it.

I am not defending this at all...that was clearly beyond reasonable use of any kind of force on peaceful individuals.

My question is...if the protestors weren't supposed to be there, like if they needed permits or whatever it is...and they didn't have it...and were protesting/assembling...shouldn't they be held accountable?

Again, I don't know the full story but have seen the video all over the place, just never gotten the full information.

...after reading, it seems as thought he students "surrounded" the officers and they needed to leave, but could not get out....now I'm not sure how reasonable that explanation is, since it seemed as though they could just turn around and walk the other way...

But regardless...what should have been done?

The price of being a pain in the ass to society. When the cops ask you to move, you might think about moving. They were probably already crying, so no real harm...

Man, that picture reminds me of the Goat from the Adam Sandler CD. Somebody's taking their fat aggression out on somebody else. Officer Pepper needs to be more worried about diabetes and less worried about harmless hippies.

Man, that picture reminds me of the Goat from the Adam Sandler CD. Somebody's taking their fat aggression out on somebody else. Officer Pepper needs to be more worried about diabetes and less worried about harmless hippies.

Seriously?

:rulz:

Back