• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

POST YO LOOT

My niece and nephew love Chipotle but from what I understand my sister tries not to take them because they both want their own bowls (at 6 and almost 4) and the girl wants extra meat and the boy wants extra guac and it just gets expensive quick. I thought giving them Chipotle gift cards in addition to other gifts would be lazy, but my sisters both assured me it was ok. Upon opening, I could see the glimmer of recognition in my neice's (6) eyes. "It's......it's.....CHIPOTLE?!" she said. I explained it was a gift card, but she got it. Then she screamed "I CAN GET ME OWN BOWL???? BEST CHRISTMAS EVER". The boy dgaf.

why can't your sister just tell them they aren't each getting their own bowl?

#millennialparents

why can't your sister just tell them they aren't each getting their own bowl?

#millennialparents

Oh, she almost never lets them get their own bowls. Also, she's old and not a millennial.

Amazon Echo (Not sure what it does, my dad is weird)
Some nice quicksilver polos
Steve Madden Shoes
6 bottles of of 2012 Silver Oak Cab - Napa

Pretty light Christmas. Our new babies racked up clothes, money for college, toys...

We've realized we have more stuff than we need (or have space for), so this Christmas my husband gave me activities:

-tickets to "Grease" at the Duke Energy Center
-tickets to Wake/BC game in February
-weekend trips for scenic hikes in Georgia, NC, TN, and a bike ride in VA from Mt. Vernon to DC.

I'm super psyched & can't wait to plan our trips! :cool:

Fallout 4 for Xbox One
Headphone adapter for Xbox One
Cologne
Golf socks
Golf shirt

I didn't ask for much this year... Daughter is ~21 months, so it was much more fun watching her get excited about new toys.

I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny."

Golf shirt & Pullover
Dishwasher(my old one died last Christmas)
Yeti coozie
Bourbon/Scotch
Various gift cards
Screwdriver and socket set(w/ new toolbox)
Fleece pullover
Socks/boxers

Surface Pro 4
Bose QC headphones
Cole Hann boots
Cash for new bar
Engraved Jefferson Mugs
Golf stuff
Socks
Lift tickets at Deer Valley
Iron bowl tickets (opened early obviously)
CamelBak

Surface Pro 4
Bose QC headphones
Cole Hann boots
Cash for new bar
Engraved Jefferson Mugs
Golf stuff
Socks
Lift tickets at Deer Valley
Iron bowl tickets (opened early obviously)
CamelBak

here's the xmas haul for a spoiled rich kid everyone

Sphero 2.0
Ollie by Sphero
Hair clippers
Clothes
Socks
Boots
a WFU Wall decal for my man cave
Some puzzles/games
Cash

Something to engrave metal
A red shirt from Target
Pop Rocks
A king size box of skittles
Various Candies
2 $10 Starbucks gift cards
A coffee mug

Last edited:
Something to engrave metal
A red shirt from Target
Pop Rocks
A king size box of skittles
Various Candies
2 $10 Starbucks gift cards
A coffee mug

The perfect juxtaposition to many a list here. Palma got some random Home Depot tool, a shirt so cheap its essential free, a random assortment from the shelf before check out, gift cards you could buy with a 20 dollar bill, and the second worst Father's Day gift after ties.

Back