• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference: 6 PM on Tuesday, 6:30 "Mann The Quad"

I'll guarantee you someone looks at it. Most newspapers have "blogs" these days that are dedicated to more opinion pieces, short pity pieces that don't get dedicated space in other sections, etc. The WSJ is not going to put their name on something if an editor hasn't looked at it.

Pithy?

Stan's got to be the happiest play by play guy in the world with the prospects of both revenue sports looking up!

Not ever having to interview [Redacted] his remaining days on earth, should be a huge relief for Stan.

I heard Daniel Green can now out bench Nikita.

Mescheriakov

i just googled him trying to find the gif's of some of his more memorable "shot" attempts, and there is a guy on the georgetown boards whose sig line is "i believed in nikita mescheriakov's jump shot". just thought that was funny.

i just googled him trying to find the gif's of some of his more memorable "shot" attempts, and there is a guy on the georgetown boards whose sig line is "i believed in nikita mescheriakov's jump shot". just thought that was funny.

He was all sorts of terrible.

Easily one of the worst players I've ever seen play for Wake. Just absolutely dreadful.

What "power" do I have here? I guess I have no power anywhere. You have power at the cocaine tables, though. I'm sure that makes you feel FUCKING FANTASTIC!! THIS IS AMAZING!

Back