• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Sweet Jesus it's done! Three year contract signed. Somebody find dv7's gif before I get carried away

Ultimately Liverpool will need new CBs and a CDM to succeed. I'm far from sold on Sakho. I think people think he's decent at distributing the ball just because he's not as shit as our other CBs at it.

His actual passing stats are really good - he just looks 'clumsy' doing it so people believe he isn't good at it.
LFC Stats ‏@LFCData 5h5 hours ago

Mamadou Sakho has completed 93% of his passes in the PL this season - the best % at Liverpool. #LFC

Against Everton:
37/38 passes completed
100% tackles won
75% headers won
7 clearances
1 block

Sweet Jesus it's done! Three year contract signed. Somebody find dv7's gif before I get carried away

65433_600.jpg

This is great. Klopp gets valuable experience in the PL before he replaces Wenger in a couple of years.

Reactions: ONW
Without question, Klopp is a massive, massive signing for Liverpool. If he's allowed to get the players in he wants, watch out. Huge stuff. Kudos to the shite.

CLEARLY has leadership skills. CLEARLY.

one of my favorite needlessly added-in adverbs. CLEARLY.

Klopp apparently had his ride stop at a corner shop to get some fish and chips. Then went to a school to give a brief history of the world. Then shit on the front gates of Goodison Park.

OMG. I love him so much. WHY HAVE THE FOOTBALL GODS ALLOWED HIM TO GO TO LIVERPOOL?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Klopp apparently had his ride stop at a corner shop to get some fish and chips. Then went to a school to give a brief history of the world. Then shit on the front gates of Goodison Park.

OMG. I love him so much. WHY HAVE THE FOOTBALL GODS ALLOWED HIM TO GO TO LIVERPOOL?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah, I'm crushed too. Klopp is awesome, and Liverpool doesn't deserve him.

Back