• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Kenny Dalglish on Jurgen Klopp: 'He seems like someone who is not in love with himself, which #LFC fans can relate to.'

I love how he called himself the Normal One in his press conference. Is it next Saturday yet?

Wenger's unhappy that he won't have Brogers to beat up on anymore.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ool-FC-sad-decision-sack-Brendan-Rodgers.html

Arsene Wenger has criticised Liverpool for sacking Brendan Rodgers and can’t understand why they felt the need to wield the axe.

The Arsenal boss expected his managerial counterpart to be given more than eight games this term and labelled the decision as being ‘very sad’.

Wenger sympathises with Rodgers given that he went so close to winning the Premier League in May 2014, and called for a sense of perspective.

'Let's not forget Liverpool has not won the championship since 1990. They won 18 championships and since 90 they have not won the championship, Wenger told beIN Sports.

'They came the closest to winning it two years ago and now I don't know why really, the rational reasons why they have made that decision so quickly. It's difficult for me to understand.

'I'm surprised because first of all for me it's very sad.

Wenger feels it is very difficult to win over the critics if you have a bad start to the season and said this is why Rodgers ultimately the paid the price with his job.

'I think when you lose your job in life, it's difficult and on top of that after eight games it's very, very difficult because if you start well and you have a bad moment during the season, people forgive you.

'But if you start wrong straight away you are questioned and that's what happened to Brendan Rodgers.'

I love how he called himself the Normal One in his press conference. Is it next Saturday yet?

Please Chelsea, don't fire Mourinho. This could be great theater.

BIG SAM has taken over at Barcelona!!!

Oh wait, not Barcelona. Sunderland. I meant Sunderland.

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!

Was positive we would throw around names like Klopp and Ancelotti and end up with De Boer (best case) or someone like Villas-Boas.

tumblr_n90li6Pq0y1qz4yh1o1_400.gif

BFS is good at that level though. I wish Sunderland had gotten someone worse so they could finally drop, though they still very well may

He gets fired first.

Quite the opposite, I'd argue.

BFS is good at that level though. I wish Sunderland had gotten someone worse so they could finally drop, though they still very well may

Exactly. He is a gd expert at not getting clubs relegated. His whole "respect the point" "aim for 40" strategy is boring as shit and unambitious, but it works.

Quite the opposite, I'd argue.

Exactly. He is a gd expert at not getting clubs relegated. His whole "respect the point" "aim for 40" strategy is boring as shit and unambitious, but it works.

He is a band-aid not a cure is all I meant. He gets fired, saves some club's ass from relegation, sucks the next season, gets fired...rinse, repeat. No doubt if you're in the relegation zone you love him, and no doubt halfway into the next season you're firing him.

Aguero ruled himself out for a month earlier today

and David Silva just went down with an injury in Spain's match.

Back