• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Westwood is keeping Wednesday in this game right now. Two outstanding saves vs Hull, who are dominating the Championship playoff final.

Amazing fan support from Wednesday, but Hull were easily the better team. Those PL parachute payments help quite a bit

Smoking a fag and partying, rocking out, just like you want your manager to do.

CjklY2rWYAAtEwi.jpg

Middlesborough and Hull coming up is pretty terrible. Ugh. Basically the opposite of how I wanted it to go going into the last game.

Wimbledon just beat Plymouth in the L2 playoff final, which means they will join MK Dons in L1 next year. As an admirer of hooliganism, this is a positive change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus this guy is their star striker

article-2383172-1AE8220B000005DC-653_634x409.jpg

MKD and Wimb have played in the cup several times so it won't be a complete novelty, but amazing how quick Wim have reached their old club's level from nonexistence

Plus this guy is their star striker

article-2383172-1AE8220B000005DC-653_634x409.jpg

MKD and Wimb have played in the cup several times so it won't be a complete novelty, but amazing how quick Wim have reached their old club's level from nonexistence

Adebayo Akinfenwa has called for managers “to hit up his Whatsapp” as he’s looking for a new club.

The AFC Wimbledon striker scored as his current side won promotion to League One against Plymouth at Wembley.

Akinfenwa, who is now out of contract, said: "It's what dreams are made of, it's a beautiful feeling.

"I think I'm technically unemployed so any managers, hit me up on the Whatsapp and get me a job."

I've heard arsene is looking for a big striker

Last edited:
Will NOT be choosing him or Pepe in the fantasy draft...guaranteed one gets tossed during the group stages.

Portugal has a good manager but all they really have is CR7 and he ain't healthy. Boring quarterfinal exit written all over them for me

Back