• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Swansea home and away, both look nice
swansea-16-17-kits%2B%25282%2529.JPG

swansea-16-17-kits%2B%25286%2529.jpg

apparently Sunderland third. I think it might look better on the players, but it looks horrid as is
sunderland-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

Hat trick for Coutinho, first and third were sexy.

Did you hear that? That was the sound of Coutinho's price tag getting significantly bigger.

If a Barcelona or a PSG wants to offer us silly money for him, I trust Klopp to turn that into two or three solid under the radar buys to help us in the long run.

Swansea home and away, both look nice
swansea-16-17-kits%2B%25282%2529.JPG

swansea-16-17-kits%2B%25286%2529.jpg

apparently Sunderland third. I think it might look better on the players, but it looks horrid as is
sunderland-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

That Swansea home one is pretty sweet.

Have any of the new adidas templates had the stripes on the shoulders? That looks like an old style.

Daniel Agger has retired at 31. One of my favorites.

Same. Four or five years ago when LFCDC started up the form to sign up asked for your favorite player and I put Agger. I got an email this morning from the head of it saying he looked at the database and I was one of two people that put him (the other is Danish).

OH OH ITS CARRICK
YOU KNOWWWW
HARD TO BELIEVE ITS NOT SCHOLES

Carrick signs a one year extension.

Even in my fictitious footballing universe, David Moyes can't hold down a job. This is December of 2017:

Jaap Stam Reading's new manager.

I hope he's better at it than Solskjaer

No schedule talk?

Liverpool start @Arsenal, @Burnley, @Totty, home for Leicester, @Chelsea. Not ideal.

If things still matter in April/May though look out: Everton (H), Bournemouth (H), @Stoke, @WBA, Palace (H), @Watford, Soton (H), @WHU, Middlesbrough (H)

No schedule talk?

Liverpool start @Arsenal, @Burnley, @Totty, home for Leicester, @Chelsea. Not ideal.

If things still matter in April/May though look out: Everton (H), Bournemouth (H), @Stoke, @WBA, Palace (H), @Watford, Soton (H), @WHU, Middlesbrough (H)

Kinda the opposite for MUFC

first 3 fixtures look more than manageable on paper: Bournemouth (A), Soton (H), Hull City (H) --- then Man City at home (YUGE!)

Arsenal and Spurs away as the last 2 away games will be tricky in May. Crystal Palace at home to end the season should be a win if one is needed.

No schedule talk?

Burley was supposed to be home, but we requested to move it due to expansion from what I read. Doesn't change it's a tough first 5 draw.

So I know the schedule is out, but when do they start tinkering with the matches. As of right now, there are no scheduled Sunday matches, but I wasn't sure when they would actually start those or do they wait until the CL, EL, FA, etc. games start to fall into play?

Monthly TV schedules are set about 3-4 weeks in advance of the first weekend's matches that month. So for August, expect TV announcements of the first few games to happen around July 10-17.

Then typically at the start of each month, although the first few months might all be done in advance because the table won't take shape to determine the more interesting matchups before then.

Gotcha. Trying to plan a trip out there with some guys where we each get to our team's stadiums. Would obviously be much more helpful to know when all of the games would be in planning in advance, but that makes sense.

Back