• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

I just finished the latest season of House of Cards. It was good, but I had some issues with it:

My biggest gripe was the way Conway lost the election. It seems the whole PTSD angle came out of nowhere. And no one said anything when the guy running Conway's campaign suddenly started working at the White House? The way they kept referencing his time in the military made it sound like there was a coverup but nothing ever came of it.

Not quite done with S3 of Bloodline, but so far it's much better than S2.

The Keepers is p good. Documentary miniseries about murder and child abuse allegations in Baltimore catholic schools. The archdiocese does not come off looking good. Some truly evil shit went down.

We watched this recently and really enjoyed it. Not just the story arc thinking it was about a murder and developing into so much more, but the shots and production were on point as well. A bit eerie too... definitely My Favorite Murder/Serial on steroids.

i'll echo those two from strick from the horror genre.

from a more mind bendy angle that's non-horror, i'd recommend Timecrimes and Time Lapse (both on Netflix streaming).

Timecrimes is a great flick, i'd recommend to all. in spanish if that bothers you, but it's a better movie.

Time Lapse is a B-ish movie but with a pretty good script, and an easy watch.

Enjoyed both of these.

Sweet I have two eps on Bloodline left. Gonna hatewatch them tonight.

The fella that recommended it follows also recommended something else....WHAT?!

This fucking thred is too long to find it and most of y'all watch crap. Help!

The first date episode?

From the perspective of a married guy who started dating my wife months before turning 30, that episode looked awesome and terrifying at the same time.

I watched s2 and 3. 2 was good, 3 was a mess. Need to check out 1.

Rubs is kinda right on Catastrophe. It's kinda funny but not that funny and nothing really happens. Just two people being a dick to each other.

Rubs is kinda right on Catastrophe. It's kinda funny but not that funny and nothing really happens. Just two people being a dick to each other.
Why wouldn't you just watch You're The Worst, then, as it is perfect and good and hilarious

Watched Hasan Minhaj's Netflix comedy special Homecoming King tonight and it was pretty fucking incredible.

Can confirm Bloodline ended pretty terribly. Honestly should have trusted my gut and bailed on it after season 1 but oh well. Just another twentysome hours of my life I'll never get back.

Why didn't you like it?

Back