• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Is there a bigger clown show than US Soccer (other than FIFA)? They send the USWNT to Hawaii to play T&T (on the horrible artificial turf of Aloha Stadium). Seams are coming up, for God's sakes (Julie Foudy posted photos). Megan Rapinoe tears here ACL in training there. Today, match is canceled (at the players' request; US Soccer deemed the surface "playable."). Fucking joke.

Watching this MLS Cup final makes me want to see a lot more of Nagbe on the pitch for the USMNT. He's so smooth on the ball. Parkhurst has done a lot to keep the Crew in this match, including a pretty obviously handball on the goal line.

Nags will be a staple for the rest of the cycle I would imagine

As a starter? If so, what formation?

Cameron, BTW, has looked really good in the MF for Stoke the past couple of weeks. Does he replace Jermaine Jones alongside MB4? Does the emergence of Nagbe put MB4 back in his more natural position? Inquiring minds want to know.

Man United in for Olosunde per Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...out-sent-watch-Demarai-Gray-Ben-Chilwell.html

United are also pressing ahead with discussions to sign United States youth international Matthew Olosunde.
The New York Red Bulls academy defender has been training with United on and off since the summer and they are preparing to offer him a contract subject to work permits and international clearance.
The 17-year-old from Trenton, New Jersey, can play at centre-back but has impressed staff at right-back.

Really?

Literally the post right before yours.
Cracks me up how people get so bent out of shape over shit like this.

I was in ATL airport. I saw the news and posted in in Tapatalk from my phone directly to the thread. This is the first time I've visited the thread since then. Jesus.

CV8mvCmVEAAwipg.png

Cracks me up how people get so bent out of shape over shit like this.

I was in ATL airport. I saw the news and posted in in Tapatalk from my phone directly to the thread. This is the first time I've visited the thread since then. Jesus.

Not bent out of shape...but in order to get to the spot where you REPLY, you have to go to the last post...no? So you were literally right underneath the last post.

Or just check a thread's last 5 posts before posting news?

I don't care...just whatever.

Back