• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

could switch to rsf given the right combo of posts from sd3/rsf this morning.

I could get behind sd3 although he did say it is his last game of mafia with a new job starting soon so maybe he is just being eager beaver.

I could get behind sd3 although he did say it is his last game of mafia with a new job starting soon so maybe he is just being eager beaver.

Its not his being eager for me. Its voting toogs, listing 4 maf,then less than a minute later qualifying his list with an explanation of his toogs vote. It was a scared post. Vanillas arent scared

If court ends early for me, We can move to greensboro. Right now, it's not looking good though.

How about we plan for a Greensboro lunch next week to get Chic involved? I'm going to Greensboro tonight for dinner and don't want to make the drive twice in a day.

Its not his being eager for me. Its voting toogs, listing 4 maf,then less than a minute later qualifying his list with an explanation of his toogs vote. It was a scared post. Vanillas arent scared

It's Halloween and I'm feeling spooky

Today is theme week for kickball, and we're going as the UN. I'm going wearing a Thailand jersey and a skirt to be a Thai ladyboy. Is that still a fine joke, or is that offensive?

Im disappointed I missed banter time. I passed out at 9 PM watching Walk The Prank. That show is stupid.

Today is theme week for kickball, and we're going as the UN. I'm going wearing a Thailand jersey and a skirt to be a Thai ladyboy. Is that still a fine joke, or is that offensive?

Offensive as in too sexy?

Will anyone get that it's a costume?

It's fine but this is America in October before a national election so it'll be offensive to someone

How about we plan for a Greensboro lunch next week to get Chic involved? I'm going to Greensboro tonight for dinner and don't want to make the drive twice in a day.
I can do anything except Wednesday

I have crossed the boundary, not sure how to get back.

I typically can't keep my eyes open past 10:30PM. Somehow, I was able to stay up until midnight last Saturday.

Back