• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Hasn't been announced yet, I don't think - the talk was Zastryzny, but removing a pitcher for a hitter would be stupid - my guess is either Cogs or Soler, with Cogs as the most likely.

Why do you need to carry 12 pitchers in a short series with this much rest? A long man just to eat innings in a blowout feels like a waste of a roster spot.

I'm working on a theory that involves rommy and knight.

Stay tuned

Rommy agreed with my post quoting knight's terrible list that made me civ lean him. Then he called RSF out for the exact same thing. Something fucky going on there

You fucks missed banter time, lets figure out who to kill now. I noticed a thing ^

Rommy agreed with my post quoting knight's terrible list that made me civ lean him. Then he called RSF out for the exact same thing. Something fucky going on there

nah. it's rsf falling in line with the civ response to the post. you commented "raise" and raise does that shit when maf. combs the thread for old posts and posts the civ response to them after civs have already responded

Just build a lot of army units early and crush the surrounding towns ASAP. Then start with the settlers. Also, Granaries are key. Super key. Aqueducts too.

Bruh. You can't death stack anymore, and aqueducts are full districts meow. I'm Rome doe, and destroyed Russia/India on a surprise war by just pumping legions early in the game.

What are the odds I can get on a stolen base by Carlos Santana? I feel like Francona will embarrass Lester on the bases

If he gets on? 100% chance he tries to steal - he's a .350 OBP guy as a righty, so, guessing there is roughly a 50% chance he gets a steal this game - Ross has a cannon though.

nah. it's rsf falling in line with the civ response to the post. you commented "raise" and raise does that shit when maf. combs the thread for old posts and posts the civ response to them after civs have already responded

Raise does that ever gd game, its more likely civ I think

There is a 47.8% chance I vote for the next person to talk about baseball or civ 1000

If he gets on? 100% chance he tries to steal - he's a .350 OBP guy as a righty, so, guessing there is roughly a 50% chance he gets a steal this game - Ross has a cannon though.

Sure, Lester is quick to the plate and Ross is good in the running game... but at some point, being able to get 20 feet kinda matters.

giphy.gif

Nonny (2) - Knight, damo
Gouda (2) - Da, bym
Toogs (1) - SD3
Knight (1) - Nonny
Damo (1) - tim
Ryala (1) RSF
SD3 (1) - gouda
Bym (1) - Boston

Back