• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

I really don't want a majo now. Hopefully, we'll have specials checking in at sometime before the 11:31 deadline.

lol just read back through the overnight (well skimmed). WTF is Knight doing?

uhhh yeah?

Knight was screwed after his flip to kill Ryala. With the heat already on him, there's no way he was going to make it. So, knowing we have no serious leads on the rest of the mafia (besides Toogs), Knight decided to mock us.

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart

Thinking I could possibly be mafia shows complete ignorance of the history of the game.

Knight was screwed after his flip to kill Ryala. With the heat already on him, there's no way he was going to make it. So, knowing we have no serious leads on the rest of the mafia (besides Toogs), Knight decided to mock us.

Yeah I got all this---I'm just not buying that he didn't even look at his team at all. Even for Knight that would be pretty out there.

What's the vote count?

He wasn't screwed at all, they are far enough ahead to troll

Random posts...

To Da:

Thinks Knight is mafia, but wants Ryala.

Not sure what to think here.

Especially when this was like 3 posts later.

And follow by Chic.

Another "Knight looks bad, but I want someone else" post.

I'll read more latter, but I'm currently feeling,

Knight
Toogs
Da
RSF (not as solid feeling here)
My post was all about doofus. The "apology" part is that I was dickriding. I was saying I didn't like doofus's move or reasoning.

Thinking I could possibly be mafia shows complete ignorance of the history of the game.

Explain, please.

Here's how I see it.

There's no reason to cast a vote on anyone but Knight now. There are 9 players left. Of those, 4 are mafia. Majo is 5. That means if a civ puts a single vote on another civ, all 4 mafa vote and majo. That majo and subsequent hit makes the game 7 players with 4 mafia and game over.

When you cast your vote on me, there's 3 reasons the game didn't end then. 1. I'm mafia. 2. You're mafia or 3. mafia is trying to extend the game for whatever reason.

Even if you think I am mafia, voting for anyone else besides Knight at that point was a serious WTF. My status is unconfirmed. Knight has admitted his status. Voting for me was a serious risk and losing the game at that moment, unless you're mafia.

Explain, please.

Here's how I see it.

There's no reason to cast a vote on anyone but Knight now. There are 9 players left. Of those, 4 are mafia. Majo is 5. That means if a civ puts a single vote on another civ, all 4 mafa vote and majo. That majo and subsequent hit makes the game 7 players with 4 mafia and game over.

When you cast your vote on me, there's 3 reasons the game didn't end then. 1. I'm mafia. 2. You're mafia or 3. mafia is trying to extend the game for whatever reason.

Even if you think I am mafia, voting for anyone else besides Knight at that point was a serious WTF. My status is unconfirmed. Knight has admitted his status. Voting for me was a serious risk and losing the game at that moment, unless you're mafia.

The irony here is unbelievable after you refused to vote knight yesterday

Back