• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Guys I'm not sure knight is mafia. I haven't seen his birth certificate

Lets RNG another civ to put in a tie with him for no reason so he can hammer someone else. Smart people think this is a good plan. Everyone does. Everyone likes my plan.

Knight I know your real name we are fb friends kill me and invite me to maf chat or else

giphy.gif

This is a fucking funny post

***bym***

Are you guys ready for the real mindfuck?

I have no idea if BYM is mafia or not. My vote floating out on him if I knew his alignment could be totally clearing of him. But you won't know that unless my other teammates stack on him. Fuck, maybe toogs is a teammate trying to lead me to the trough. Maybe toogs is a civ who threw out a feeler vote.

WHO KNOWS?

I don't believe this shit at all

***bym***

Are you guys ready for the real mindfuck?

I have no idea if BYM is mafia or not. My vote floating out on him if I knew his alignment could be totally clearing of him. But you won't know that unless my other teammates stack on him. Fuck, maybe toogs is a teammate trying to lead me to the trough. Maybe toogs is a civ who threw out a feeler vote.

WHO KNOWS?

This makes me 99% sure that bym is mafia too, thanks.

Doofus deserves to die tomorrow for this post.

I kinda felt the same way, but I think everyone has posted today except Da and we have no info.

I'm beginning to wonder if there aren't any specials in this game.

Doofus and RSF are teammates.

I thought we had an understanding

I have knight/bym/doofus/??? right now. No idea who the 4th would be at this point. Probably gouda, and he's going to brag about pulling one over on me in the post game

I thought we had an understanding

I have knight/bym/doofus/??? right now. No idea who the 4th would be at this point. Probably gouda, and he's going to brag about pulling one over on me in the post game

Posts like these make me want to vote for you

Posts like these make me want to vote for you

naw we bois

although hey you posted some shit last night about me being jelly of yr commends, and I've played one game of dotes in the past four months

I am srsly so much happier after quitting that game

I should uninstall at some point probably

might be going to the boston major with SAM though (you play with him lately?)

Explain, please.

Here's how I see it.

There's no reason to cast a vote on anyone but Knight now. There are 9 players left. Of those, 4 are mafia. Majo is 5. That means if a civ puts a single vote on another civ, all 4 mafa vote and majo. That majo and subsequent hit makes the game 7 players with 4 mafia and game over.

When you cast your vote on me, there's 3 reasons the game didn't end then. 1. I'm mafia. 2. You're mafia or 3. mafia is trying to extend the game for whatever reason.

Even if you think I am mafia, voting for anyone else besides Knight at that point was a serious WTF. My status is unconfirmed. Knight has admitted his status. Voting for me was a serious risk and losing the game at that moment, unless you're mafia.

this makes you mafia. like I have any idea what the numbers are. Or (longshot) mafia wasn't around to do it.

Why didn't we majo knight?

naw we bois

although hey you posted some shit last night about me being jelly of yr commends, and I've played one game of dotes in the past four months

You commented on them multiple times. Dota is fun, you just gotta take it less seriously.

I am srsly so much happier after quitting that game

I should uninstall at some point probably

might be going to the boston major with SAM though (you play with him lately?)

I haven't played with any of those guys since you quit.

this makes you mafia. like I have any idea what the numbers are. Or (longshot) mafia wasn't around to do it.

Why didn't we majo knight?

BYM soft claimed at the start of the day. They're going for a sweep. Or he hit his head on knight's balls and has brain damage

I didn't soft claim anything. At least I didn't attempt to soft claim anything.

I didn't soft claim anything. At least I didn't attempt to soft claim anything.

You went from "there is no evidence of knight being mafia" to "Knight is mafia, duh, nobody vote though."

You went from "there is no evidence of knight being mafia" to "Knight is mafia, duh, nobody vote though."

Stupid me for considering the OT vote switch that killed a civ as evidence.

Back