• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

(yes, I realize that I bought him the last day by allowing him to kill ryala, who I also thought was maf, and yes, I realize I am playing like butt this game)

The "why else would rsf vote ryala at the buzzer if knight wasn't on his team" kinda works if he was telling the truth. Moot

rYGsgU7.gif

No one visited any of my other watches, but last night da visited Tim

Fits with my mental frame of the game.

Da, Toogs and someone else

Leaning RSF due to his comments about me being mafia.

Da is an easy target because of his early vote. Either he or bym (and chic, now) is maf, for sure.

Da is an easy target because of his early vote. Either he or bym (and chic, now) is maf, for sure.

Targeting the watcher with no counter-claim?

Da shouldn't make that early vote as a civ.

Why would you watch tim

Because my other watches didn't go anywhere and I thought tim was least likely to be mafia and yet be someone the mafia might target. I watched knight on night 3, toogs on night 2 and ryala on night1.

If my numbers are right then it is 4 civs to 3 mafia and a miss wins the game for the mafia.

Does Chic mafia pull out the fake-watcher to win the game? Ballsy if so.

Until/if there is a counter-claim we have to go with her, but something worth noting.

***DA***

Because my other watches didn't go anywhere and I thought tim was least likely to be mafia and yet be someone the mafia might target. I watched knight on night 3, toogs on night 2 and ryala on night1.

Ok. I mean, good job if you're telling the truth. Just seems like an odd watch target. And da is an even stranger hitter

Back