• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

If my numbers are right then it is 4 civs to 3 mafia and a miss wins the game for the mafia.

Does Chic mafia pull out the fake-watcher to win the game? Ballsy if so.

Until/if there is a counter-claim we have to go with her, but something worth noting.

***DA***

How are you alive

If my numbers are right then it is 4 civs to 3 mafia and a miss wins the game for the mafia.

Does Chic mafia pull out the fake-watcher to win the game? Ballsy if so.

Until/if there is a counter-claim we have to go with her, but something worth noting.

***DA***

Chic, bym and doofus.

Voting before all living players have reacted to the claim is stupid.

Ok. I mean, good job if you're telling the truth. Just seems like an odd watch target. And da is an even stranger hitter

I guess. Toogs is a better option. A mafia of Knight, Da and Toogs would certainly be team ego though.

Voting before all living players have reacted to the claim is stupid.

Pretty sure the game would have ended already if Da weren't mafia. I normally agree with you though. Everybody else in the game is here.

I'm leaning towards chic lying, because that gels better with my gameview of bym/doofus being maf, but in the past I've been guilty of tunnelvision, and nobody is countering

doofus has like the 5 or 6 worst posts of this game, and I'm not sure it's particularly close

Yet somehow I get pushed by Toogs, Da and RSF.

Toogs voted for me despite an obvious choice in Knight.

Da voted for me early, before there was an opportunity for a special to come forward.

Neither of those are pro-civ plays.

RSF has been pushing me for a little bit with his "insider knowledge" of how I play in mafia chat.

Hell, Knight tried to pump me up a some mafia mastermind.

When I'm mafia, I get burned early. When I'm civ, people seem to think I'm the greatest mafia who ever played.

Yet somehow I get pushed by Toogs, Da and RSF.

Toogs voted for me despite an obvious choice in Knight.

Da voted for me early, before there was an opportunity for a special to come forward.

Neither of those are pro-civ plays.

RSF has been pushing me for a little bit with his "insider knowledge" of how I play in mafia chat.

Hell, Knight tried to pump me up a some mafia mastermind.

When I'm mafia, I get burned early. When I'm civ, people seem to think I'm the greatest mafia who ever played.

real talk, if you're mafia I don't think you had a particularly good game, and yeah, being in chatzy with you has given up some tells of yours I think

I also srsly (srsly!) didn't mean offense with #slinkgate yesterday. I felt bad when you took offense. yr my fav

real talk, if you're mafia I don't think you had a particularly good game, and yeah, being in chatzy with you has given up some tells of yours I think

I also srsly (srsly!) didn't mean offense with #slinkgate yesterday. I felt bad when you took offense. yr my fav

It's all good. I'm used to being targeted. Me looking like mafia is part of the meta.

Back