• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

***Da***

I'm in. If we're wrong, I blame Toogs for not being here to counter.

BTW, that's majo, so we're in twilight.

Da, mafia goon, was lynched by the town.

chic, watcher, was killed during the night.

Day 6 starts now, ends tomorrow at a TBA time.

Toogs next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking down the two scenarios:

1.) Chic is telling the truth.

That means that we have 2 mafia left to find. Also means that bym and chic are civ. Pool to choose from is gouda/toogs/doofus/myself. With one of those people dying in the overnight, means we'll have 2 maf to choose from 3 names. Knowing that I'm civ, I'm having trouble reconciling two of gouda/toogs/doofus being maf. I dunno.

2.) Chic is lying.

This makes things so much easier, since obviously that clears da, and it means that chic is maf. Since da was voting early for bym with no additional movement, probably means bym is maf, too. Last maf is probably doofus in this scenario (based on post #821 and OH I DON'T KNOW, HIS ENTIRE GAME), but less of a slam dunk.

I don't think we can go with #2 unless we get a counter claim from a watcher/cop, though. If chic is telling the truth, I'm not sure that maf can risk counter claiming anyway, because all of our leads are going to go cold after killing da, and a da counterclaim wouldn't work. This probably supports her telling the truth?

I fucked this up in scenario #1 by forgetting that yes, obviously the watcher would die.

2 maf out of doofus/toogs/gouda/bym. I think that's probably the most likely order for me.

Not doofus? I could go either way there.

I'm confident on Toogs based on his actions last night.

Also, Knight/Da/Toogs/xxxx tells me the mafia was probably not RNG.

2 maf out of doofus/toogs/gouda/bym. I think that's probably the most likely order for me.

Just IMHO, I'm essentially IC now. Either that or the Gary Kasparov of mafia. And let's not delude ourselves.

Just IMHO, I'm essentially IC now. Either that or the Gary Kasparov of mafia. And let's not delude ourselves.

yeah, I understand what you're saying, which is why I had you last there, but could be a pretty sick separation play from Da. he couldn't have known that chic had him though, so. wifom

meh, I'm good with toogs I guess. doofus tomorrow (or gouda, but probably not gouda). no majos at this point, so:

toogs

Oh yeah, no majos now. Sweet.

***Toogs***

Gonna play greatest hits while I'm here.

im obviously not mafia. you are either special, mafia, or super dumb

Thinking I could possibly be mafia shows complete ignorance of the history of the game.

ok so bym and knight, who else? And why didn't we majo again?

5eOKNW5.jpg

Back