• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Gouda and I were the remaining mafia members.

Ok. I was thinking RSF was based on your comment (your picture is broken for me).

I was replaying in my head trying to figure out what I missed on RSF other than him claiming my tells from mafia chat.

I should've pushed on doofus harder there, but I thought we probably had the last two.

gg gouda/da, you both played well

Tim, who were you protects? If you say yourself, I'm going to stab you.

I should've pushed on doofus harder there, but I thought we probably had the last two.

gg gouda/da, you both played well

Since you weren't mafia, you weren't lying about seeing my tells that makes me mafia. What they heck were you seeing, since I wasn't mafia.

Since you weren't mafia, you weren't lying about seeing my tells that makes me mafia. What they heck were you seeing, since I wasn't mafia.

You were playing super weird. I thought you were a special, and so did others.

there were a few instances where it looked like you were telegraphing out posts that you planned in maf chat, which I've known you to do. also just seemed overconcerned with your tone in a few spots, which again, I've known you to do when maf. you tend to become suuuuper self-aware when maf, and it can show if you're looking for it

once chic came out, I was pretty sure you were civ though

I wasn't trying to. If you thought I was special, why didn't I die?

Enough other people seemed on to you and since we knew there wasn't a cop, we werent really afraid of letting a special live

there were a few instances where it looked like you were telegraphing out posts that you planned in maf chat, which I've known you to do. also just seemed overconcerned with your tone in a few spots, which again, I've known you to do when maf. you tend to become suuuuper self-aware when maf, and it can show if you're looking for it

once chic came out, I was pretty sure you were civ though

Those are all fair reads for my mafia game. Dunno why it was being signaled as a civ. Weird.

Those are all fair reads for my mafia game. Dunno why it was being signaled as a civ. Weird.

yeah, maybe i'll go back and pull those posts tonight. I dunno, you were acting super weird, especially when knight started to go down. I thought for sure you two were linked

Also, the next person who trys to claim I'm a mafia savant gets my vote every round that game until one of us is dead.

Back