• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

***Knight***

I would've busted that game wide open if it weren't for Toogs, believe me.

(I'm not sure I would've gotten Doofus)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***Knight***

I would've busted that game wide open if it weren't for Toogs, believe me.

(I'm not sure I would've gotten Doofus)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I thought doofus was the slam dunk.

I think I have a blind spot for Doofus. I want to believe he's too smart to do the doofy things.

I mean, they don't call him doofus for nothing. Maybe it's because I have been playing mafia with him since he (we) started and also there's confirmation bias, but I thought his play was the only other clear mafia after da.

I mean, they don't call him doofus for nothing. Maybe it's because I have been playing mafia with him since he (we) started and also there's confirmation bias, but I thought his play was the only other clear mafia after da.

Toogs' behavior last night didn't bother you?

and yet I lived.

Toogs' behavior last night didn't bother you?

lol behavior. Someone noted it during the game, there was zero chance I was mafia. Know the player. Stop talking about banana pudding. Oh well I guess I would have AA'd out anyway

also I didn't really read, did the specials do anything productive? Who were they?

lol behavior. Someone noted it during the game, there was zero chance I was mafia. Know the player. Stop talking about banana pudding. Oh well I guess I would have AA'd out anyway

Tough to know the player when he hardly plays in the games he signs up for. I look forward to knowing more.

lol it's only because you guys angle shoot that you would even consider a chance I was mafia. You have played with me a bunch by now; a few I even showed up for.

lol it's only because you guys angle shoot that you would even consider a chance I was mafia. You have played with me a bunch by now; a few I even showed up for.

I've seen about 30 games that you've "played" in now. You've actually put effort in maybe twice?

There were a bunch where you whined about other people and died unceremoniously, though

I've seen about 30 games that you've "played" in now. You've actually put effort in maybe twice?

There were a bunch where you whined about other people and died unceremoniously, though

0b9.gif

at least 6. PS I knew knight was mafia because he didn't tell me the game started. How the fuck was I supposed to know the game started? It's tuesday morning with 17 pages of ryala sharting before I know there is a game?

at least 6. PS I knew knight was mafia because he didn't tell me the game started. How the fuck was I supposed to know the game started? It's tuesday morning with 17 pages of ryala sharting before I know there is a game?

That's the excuse my 11 year old uses if he's late getting to the bus. "You didn't tell me what time it was!"

Back