• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

I made the mistake of saying "ahh, fuck it, both of these guys are maf, i'll let my 2nd choice die" twice, and it fucked us both times (ryala + toogs). sorry for that, civs

I kinda felt like in the last few round nobody was trying to make a serious case outside of me and the mafia.

Chic and Tim were obviously trying not to churn too much wake.

Also, I might've been sent dead chat on N1. I almost clicked on it and thought "hmm... I don't remember dying."

I wonder if anyone noticed I didn't post D2 for a bit, while I was waiting to hear from Gooner.

Oh, hey mafia!

No one went back and asked why was nonny killed?

No one went back and analyzed Knight's mega post day 1 after he came back mafia?

Oh, hey mafia!

No one went back and analyzed Knight's mega post day 1 after he came back mafia?

I just assumed you were killed N1 because you're the best player on the boards.

Oh, hey mafia!

giphy.gif

I just assumed you were killed N1 because you're the best player on the boards.
Fair enough.

I do wish I could have read the comments in the lair after these posts:

Inaccurate.

Knight is mafia and trying to kill a civ. Maybe even captain and because he thinks I'd definitely get picked, instead didn't pick me but wants me dead as a civ.

***Knight***

15. Da - Coinflip. Think this is always one of the most popular picks. Far better mafia than civ.

I think it's far easier to rule people out as being captain's picks than to guess who would be picked. That said, I think Knight as mafia would do what he's doing. And if he is mafia, we've got a gang of data to go on.

But if not Knight...and if Knight is gonna stay this active I'm fine moving...I'd go Da.

Probably the same thing Gouda was thinking when I voted him on D1 and D2.

We weren't worried. Knight wasn't the captain, and we knew there wasn't a cop and I hadn't made any hits. So we knew you didn't have anything that could hurt us.

Who was missing last night that kept you guys from majoing me with Toogs' vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was missing last night that kept you guys from majoing me with Toogs' vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, wasn't really paying attention

Back