• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

I think everybody here looks like mafia to be quite honest.

No counterclaim + Da not being dead yet leads me to believe that Chic is telling the truth.

I think everybody here looks like mafia to be quite honest.

No counterclaim + Da not being dead yet leads me to believe that Chic is telling the truth.

At this point, we're waiting on Toogs, who's attendance on a good day is questionable, but today has a golf match.

Why would Da be dead? Should it read + Bym not being dead?

Breaking down the two scenarios:

1.) Chic is telling the truth.

That means that we have 2 mafia left to find. Also means that bym and chic are civ. Pool to choose from is gouda/toogs/doofus/myself. With one of those people dying in the overnight, means we'll have 2 maf to choose from 3 names. Knowing that I'm civ, I'm having trouble reconciling two of gouda/toogs/doofus being maf. I dunno.

2.) Chic is lying.

This makes things so much easier, since obviously that clears da, and it means that chic is maf. Since da was voting early for bym with no additional movement, probably means bym is maf, too. Last maf is probably doofus in this scenario (based on post #821 and OH I DON'T KNOW, HIS ENTIRE GAME), but less of a slam dunk.

I don't think we can go with #2 unless we get a counter claim from a watcher/cop, though. If chic is telling the truth, I'm not sure that maf can risk counter claiming anyway, because all of our leads are going to go cold after killing da, and a da counterclaim wouldn't work. This probably supports her telling the truth?

Lets just kill da, toogs was begging for a majo of knight last night and said they are always good, if he's special and gone then we can yell at him.

I don't read the chat thread. We are carving pumpkins and eating pizza.

I know you have a real job at a real organization, but sometimes it seems like high school.

if toogs were a special he'd have said so yesterday. gouda's right, his majo talk makes me think he's either maf or vanilla.

Lets just kill da, toogs was begging for a majo of knight last night and said they are always good, if he's special and gone then we can yell at him.

He's not a special. Tim and I were only specials

No it is much more like high school than a real job

I was going to make a comment about how different offices have way different behaviors and then I remembered how my wife's office did a pizza party this week, has parties at the office and has even had dunking booths before.

At my office, we have cake once a month and a Thanksgiving and Christmas lunch.

Back