• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

If they didn't kill each other first.

Nowhere near as disharmonious a team as Ireland would have with Rory & GMac joining either Harrington or Lowry. And while Bubba irritates a lot of folks, and we all still need to pray for Ted, Spieth and DJ are pretty good guys. But the competition to get on the American 3 man men's team wouldn't be as tough as the 3 person South Korean women's team.

I like it. I could live with Steve Stricker as well since he's still a next level putter.

Shouldn't we limit it to people who still golf competitively? If you want a good putter, we could add Sneds, except he probably just tore another rib muscle by sneezing.

Shouldn't we limit it to people who still golf competitively? If you want a good putter, we could add Sneds, except he probably just tore another rib muscle by sneezing.

It's a hit 'n giggle. Who said anything about competitive? :thumbsup:

DJ, ZJ, Spieth. Would consider replacing ZJ with Reed because I want more of this in my life.

Reed-Ear.jpg

o-PATRICK-REED-GAY-APOLOGY-facebook-1.jpg

09-28-14-reed-shhh.gif

Kinda how I feel. Reed is an asshole (and maybe worse), but he's our asshole. He was 1 of our better players last time around. Wasn't he paired with Spieth? That's why I wanted to see Koepka last year in the President's Cup. I'm tired of our old guys with lots of scar tissue sucking it up in the RC. Give our youngsters a chance.

Kinda how I feel. Reed is an asshole (and maybe worse), but he's our asshole. He was 1 of our better players last time around. Wasn't he paired with Spieth? That's why I wanted to see Koepka last year in the President's Cup. I'm tired of our old guys with lots of scar tissue sucking it up in the RC. Give our youngsters a chance.

Reed is our Ian poulter. Except reed can apparently play outside of Ryder cups too

Nobody has ever gotten under anybody's skin at a Ryder Cup better than Boo Weekley back in '08 (?) at Valhalla. Man, that was fun.

Posting this here since the Open competition thread is more about pick em standings. Solid round by Haas for third place. Hard to believe he has never had a top 10 in a major. Looks like a two man race tomorrow. I see Stenson winning.

Three solid rounds for Bill in spite of missing a bunch of short putts. A third here would go a long way towards a Ryder Cup spot (double points). Hopefully he won't feel quite the pressure with Phil and Stenson so far ahead.

Guy just can't break through. Which is a shame. There was literally no pressure today - he wasn't catching the leaders. So play free and put up a good number. Or not

holy shit, Stenson is a machine

Stenson is in robot mode.

Miller could not be trying to jinx him more.

T9 for Bill. Pretty awful round, especially compared to the field. Hope he can carry his mostly good play into the PGA and fedex cup to get a ryder cup spot.

Back