• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Wow. That could have been a 40 on the back, instead it's a win.

Fun finish to watch. That's gotta be the luckiest win I can remember - 3 near water balls on the back 9, a holed misread putt, then the holed bunker shot FTW. Dude is living right.

Not many spieth fans here? I thought that was awesome, the celebration was one for the ages. 10 wins before 24 is pretty incredible, certainly has the makings of a phil type career if he can keep it up and win 40 or so total.

Not many spieth fans here? I thought that was awesome, the celebration was one for the ages. 10 wins before 24 is pretty incredible, certainly has the makings of a phil type career if he can keep it up and win 40 or so total.

I thought the shot was awesome, the celebration gets a solid 4/10. Weird club throw into missed/awkward jumping chest bump that Jordan bailed on at the last second and turned into his caddy hip thrusting Jordan's back

As far as golf celebrations go, that one was pretty good. It's usually the awkward dap ups, or weird hug. Don't typically get something that looks more like a football celebration, but could see some older golfers not liking it.

Spieth fan here, probably my favorite golfer under 30 now. In fairness though, I was pulling for Boo yesterday.

not a spieth fan at all. fuck slow golfers. fuck them right in the ass.

Back