• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Someone who follows this stuff more than I. Does this open the door for Ohio State to get back into the playoff?

Someone who follows this stuff more than I. Does this open the door for Ohio State to get back into the playoff?

It would seem that if bama loses, then maybe? If Clemson loses then tOSU or UNC (barf)

I can't see bama losing next week so bama, msu/Iowa winner, and Oklahoma should be locked in. Clemson wins next week and they are obviously in. Lose and who gets that 4th? Ohio State?

I can't see bama losing next week so bama, msu/Iowa winner, and Oklahoma should be locked in. Clemson wins next week and they are obviously in. Lose and who gets that 4th? Ohio State?

There have been few times I've pulled for Clemson in football, but next weekend I'll be a big Clemson fan.

It would be tough to reward a one loss team that didn't play in a conference championship so I think it probably would be one loss UNC.

Hard to imagine a one loss team not playing in their conf championship game getting in over a one loss team that beats the previous number one team in their conf championship game. I would think tOSU needs UF to knock off Alabama to get in. But you never know.

There have been few times I've pulled for Clemson in football, but next weekend I'll be a big Clemson fan.

Yep, time to break out the orange overalls. Wait a minute, I don't have orange overalls. Or any colored overalls for that matter.

He is running on the fumes of the Bill Simmons love fest that went on a few years ago. Just a terrible announcer.

I will say this--if it's a once in a lifetime game, I would like to hear him call it. But he tries to make every game like its a once in a lifetime game.

Yep, time to break out the orange overalls. Wait a minute, I don't have orange overalls. Or any colored overalls for that matter.

Me either, I'll probably eat an orange while watching next week to show support.

Back