• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

I had to use my hard earned Harris Teeter fuel points to get $2.89/gal today. When will this madness end!?

The average is a tad misleading because that shell station near the Biltmore house is like 1 dollar more a gallon than anywhere else

We have one particular station here in Greensboro on Gate City that is always a dollar more than everywhere else.

Anybody sitting on some extra “I did that” stickers?

millions of dollars flowed into Hunter Biden accounts while daddy Joe was VP.

Over $17 million confirmed to have come in to Biden family bank accounts says special agent Joseph Ziegler. All from business dealings with China, Ukraine and Romania. All made to Biden-linked companies from 2014-2019 including $7.3 mill from Burisma.

Various bank accounts were involved, many Biden family members including grandchildren receiving payments and that’s not including all the illegal tax deductions that were part of the investigation.

More to come I am sure.
More have come! Federal income tax evasion from Jan 2017 to Oct 2020 and also filing false tax reports. Justice Dept slow walked these to make sure Biden was elected. Now they bring out the charges to make sure Daddy Biden will not be the 2024 candidate.

Biden house of cards is crumbling.

More have come! Federal income tax evasion from Jan 2017 to Oct 2020 and also filing false tax reports. Justice Dept slow walked these to make sure Biden was elected. Now they bring out the charges to make sure Daddy Biden will not be the 2024 candidate.

Name 3 things the Biden Crime Syndicate did while in office to impact policy as a result of their influence peddling

Does it hurt to be so stupid? Asking for a friend.

I mean his lord and savior Trump is actually on trial and already lost judgements based off of taxes and most likely lose his “company” but yeah got off queen.

Explain how the Trump DOJ slow walked these charges to make sure Biden was elected.

Last edited:
I dunno guys is this starting to feel a little witch hunt-y to anyone else?

Back