• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Special Counsel Robert Hur says Biden is “an elderly man with poor memory”

Name 3 things the Biden Crime Syndicate did while in office to impact policy as a result of their influence peddling
Name any truth Biden told about son Hunter and his business dealings when talking about it the last 4 years—from I never knew about it. To I never talked to any of his business contacts in China or Ukraine (while I was the VP). Just how many more lies can KJP and the lib media on MSNBC & CNN keep telling for him? He can’t just keep telling his adoring media that they “are lies” and you all keep believing him. Soon to be impeached! Your boy Gov Newsome will be taking Biden’s place.

Name any truth Biden told about son Hunter and his business dealings when talking about it the last 4 years—from I never knew about it. To I never talked to any of his business contacts in China or Ukraine (while I was the VP). Just how many more lies can KJP and the lib media on MSNBC & CNN keep telling for him? He can’t just keep telling his adoring media that they “are lies” and you all keep believing him. Soon to be impeached! Your boy Gov Newsome will be taking Biden’s place.
Ok but why were these people paying the Bidens? What was accomplished as a result?

So
Fucking
Dumb

Explain how the Trump DOJ slow walked these charges to make sure Biden was elected.
Same way paid for liberal media and So called Trump FBI slow walked the Hunter Biden laptop in Oct 2020 so it would get Biden elected. NY Times, WaPo, Facebook, and everybody else said it was “Russian Misinformation” when the New York Post broke the story.

Now we will be getting Hunter going to jail and Daddy Joe soon to be impeached for all the millions he took as VP doing his ‘family business’ with Hunter. 😂😂

Why did the “so-called Trump FBI” give a copy of the laptop to Trump’s personal lawyer?

So wait, trumps own DOJ, which at that point was pretty filled with loyalists, sat on this in order to get Biden elected?

So if I’m tracking…

The DOJ wanted Trump out so the now-special counsel, that was appointed to his USA post by Trump, slow walked the indictments in the lead up to 2020.

But now the DOJ doesn’t want Trump to win, which means Biden must be replaced. Therefore, the DOJ goes after Hunter which will end up getting Biden impeached and removed because obviously, there are 67 votes in the US Senate to remove Biden. And this removal will happen in enough time for a new candidate to get a campaign off the ground and get on the ballot. And then, new candidate beats trump.

FAKE NEWS!

So if I’m tracking…

The DOJ wanted Trump out so the now-special counsel, that was appointed to his USA post by Trump, slow walked the indictments in the lead up to 2020.

But now the DOJ doesn’t want Trump to win, which means Biden must be replaced. Therefore, the DOJ goes after Hunter which will end up getting Biden impeached and removed because obviously, there are 67 votes in the US Senate to remove Biden. And this removal will happen in enough time for a new candidate to get a campaign off the ground and get on the ballot. And then, new candidate beats trump.
SFD?

This guy was better off taking drugs and hanging out with hookers.

Here for everyone to see: Hunter's behavior is completely at odds with his words. He reads a statement - MAGA bad, I'm a victim - prepared by his lawyer and finishes it with the words, "What are they afraid of? I'm here. I'm ready." And then immediately runs away.

Hunter wants a public hearing. Pubs want to do it secret.

Back