• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survival and Pick 'Em Games 2015 (Week 3 reset for Survival)

I took New Orleans too. I'm done.

Seahawks ain't looking too hot right now either.

I may be out already but at least I said this first.

Looking like a great call. If some of these early scores in the late games hold, could be a wild week in terms of established teams taking a step back in favor of some others

Liking my Houston pick so far. I hope Denver loses but Demaryius scores 25 fantasy points

That's why it's called "survival". :)

I'm just afraid 190 of the 202 will pick the Pats this week. Maybe somehow, some will lose their minds and pick other games.

Breathlessly I continue to await updates on your survival pool in which none of us is one of the hundreds of random participants

So I had a 14 point week last week in Pick 'Em and followed it up with a 5 point week this week. Lol, wtf?

And a few more of you dropped out of the Survivor. Only 13 left. Nawlins is getting an awful lot of love this week considering they've played like shit so far. Seems like there are better options out there. But what do I know? I'm sitting on the sidelines.

I'm struggling with this one. I don't trust New Orleans, so I'm leaning towards Seattle on the road on Monday night.

I tend to stay away from prime-time games, particularly Monday night games. Home teams always get up for those and often play above they're usual grade. That said, Seattle should - *SHOULD* - handle the 'skins pretty easily. If - IF - I were still playing, I like the Philly/St. Louis, or Green Bay/Minn, or Detroit/Buffalo matchups better.

Back