• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Survival and Pick 'Em Games 2015 (Week 3 reset for Survival)

Undefeated in Pit1, still in Survival, one game back in Pick 'Em.

Not bad for 'ol Ph.

Over the next few weeks I expect several good teams to throw in stinkers. Hopefully, we'll be lucky enough to avoid them.

We've got it down to Seattle and San Diego.

Which do you guys like?

I'd be absolutely shocked if SEA lost at home. Cowboys are playing well, but that would be my pick

I wonder what happens in our poll with a tie.

This may be the only time I've ever rooted for the Cowboys. That cost 27 people their slots in the big pool. We're down to 121 from 365 (or 369).

If the tie loses, eight more people go out.

EDIT: Ties keep you alive in our pool. Dang!

Last edited:
My pool has 430 of 2340 entries left. 270 out of 700 knocked out this week. SD lost would have been great, but a TON of people took SEA. Also, ties are losses.

Next week is tougher than this week. I'm kinda looking at Buffalo over Minnesota.

So I got Nugented on a relative chip shot. How come he never misses anything against us? Bastard. Maybe I should hire Vincent Gallo to go take him out.

After 6 weeks, there are 8 people left in our Yahoo group. At this point, I'm rooting for somebody to go the distance and pick a winner all 17 weeks.

I think I'm going Baltimore since I've already used Seattle, Denver, Arizona and New England.

Back