• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse @ Wake Forest 10/8: 7pm, RSN

Ignore the troll. Let him keep yammering while nobody pays him any attention.

After all, he went to State. That's punishment enough.

There want be but about 3-5 k Wake fans at the game so I figure you should be able to park right beside the entrace to the stadium. No one goes to Wake games

Ok. You won the football game.
Now it's time for you to move on and cheer for your bass fishing team.

There want be but about 3-5 k Wake fans at the game so I figure you should be able to park right beside the entrace to the stadium. No one goes to Wake games

Somebody challenge this guy to a dick measuring contest.

I know last year Syracuse had the great defense with the front seven and this year the great offense but it's a night game and we should have a good crowd. So I'm going to take the lead here and say we have a chance. They don't play it on paper.

Assuming we lay an egg this week to a better State team we put that game behind us, come in 4-1 and still confident. Should be a great atmosphere as we again try to win ugly, giving up more yards but trying to win by taking care of the ball, getting some turnovers and holding them to a field goal attempt or two.

Am I too optimistic or do we take a step back and take another one on the chin?

Well the State game went exactly as planned. So I'm going out and saying we can beat Syracuse. I'm sure the line will be pick em or close to that even though we're playing at home given their explosive offense but who agrees we can win this on!?

If we win the turnover game we will win the game. That has been the trend this season and I believe it will hold true for the rest of it.

Sorry to offend people but only about 5k people go to your games. Thats a truth. I cant help some of you guys like to get together and measure your penises.

Sorry to offend people but only about 5k people go to your games. Thats a truth. I cant help some of you guys like to get together and measure your penises.

you and the other 60k state fans all wish their degree was from wake, or maybe unc, but you can't admit it and you're miserable.

I'm coming in from Charlotte for this game and am looking for five tickets. I would just buy some tickets outside but I want to make sure the whole group can sit together. If any of you know anyone trying to sell tickets for less than what I found on stubhub please let me know.

There was a packed house to watch your #10 Wolfpack shit the bed in 2003 with Philip fuckface Rivers leading the show throwing picks left and right. That's a truth.

I have never had too much of a problem with NC State. Duke and UNC on the other hand...

I'm coming in from Charlotte for this game and am looking for five tickets. I would just buy some tickets outside but I want to make sure the whole group can sit together. If any of you know anyone trying to sell tickets for less than what I found on stubhub please let me know.

Buy any 5 outside the gates whether together or not and don't pay more than $50 total.

Then sit wherever you want. There will be plenty of empty seats so that you can sit together.

If you have to have tickets in hand before the game then buy 5 on stubhub on the hill for $20 each - be sure NOT to buy the ones that say youth tickets.

This works because there's no separate entrance for upper or lower deck like some stadiums so once inside you can sit anywhere.

Back